Our Gift to You Is This Super-Easy Quiz

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Our Gift to You Is This Super-Easy Quiz

These are ten of the easiest quiz questions we've ever run. If you can get them all correct in one shot, there's a special badge in store - and another if you're super-fast about it.

I'm going to be honest here, folks: We're still taking it easy for the holidays. This week's issue of The Escapist magazine is our Best Of issue, where we celebrate the best articles we've run in the past half-year - and our quiz is following suit.

We delved into our archives to find the ten easiest quiz questions we've ever run - that is, the questions that the highest percentage of respondents answered correctly - and decided to lump them all together in a quiz. Yes, they cover a wide variety of subjects, but they're all really easy questions about said subjects.

So here, we have an incredibly easy quiz. Where's the difficulty? How about this - you can only take this one time, but if you get it 100% right on your first try, you'll get our special Super-Easy-Quiz 2010 badge!

But there's another badge at stake, too. A week from now, we'll be giving out another badge to the twenty fastest quiz-takers on our scoreboard (who don't work for the site - sorry, Logan!). If you think you can balance speed with accuracy, you've got a shot at this. but it's only a shot.

Go ahead: Try your luck, and take our Super Easy Quiz 2010 here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/128]! If nothing else, it's a gift from us to you.

The Super Easy Quiz 2010 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/128]!

(Image [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gifts_xmas.jpg])

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
1st. For now. That gives me maybe 10 seconds.

And screw you guy for having a picture, making me scroll down, and costing me precious seconds when my mouse auto-scrolled a tad too far.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
The only one I wasn't sure about was the max payne question... Got it right though.

And it's unfair having a question with a picture when my computer takes forever to load the picture.

Edit: Let me guess. You have to do the quiz in less than one minute to get the badge, right? No fair. I could have made it if it wasn't for the picture.
Wups. Stupid me didn't read the entire newspost.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Easy indeed ^.^

One question I had to guess (the Halo one), but it was obvious what the answer was.

I just wish I hadn't been taking it from my crappy laptop, currently 3rd of 4 but I will never end up in the top 20.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
NOW WHO'S FIRST, GENTLEMEN!? >:D

You'll have to forgive the outburst. Short-lived victories tend to be my specialty.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
I had to think in the Final Fantasy one, never played any of those games.
The rest was easy

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Hm...i doubt I'll be one of the faster ones, though at the moment it shows I'm at the 14th place (with 36 participants).At leas i got a nice number on the timer: 1:00.
And yes, that quiz was indeed quite easy. I only doubted about that Halo one...Haven't really played any Halo games, so i had no idea.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
The Final Fantasy question was the only one I really had to think on. That really was a super-easy quiz.

t4nz1t

Sep 24, 2010
Forget the time, should I be embarrassed this was my first 10/10 quiz score?

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
erbkaiser said:
Easy indeed ^.^

One question I had to guess (the Halo one), but it was obvious what the answer was.
Same here never played halo in my life.
I must say most would be easy to guess except if you never played mass effect(or ever heard of it)

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
I mean i got 10/10 but I had to guess on the Mass Effect question, the Half-Life question, the Portal question and the Final Fantasy question....

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
1 minute nine seconds on the clock to get my 10/10, and already outside the top twenty (the time to beat is currently 52 seconds).

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
80% for some reason. I'm not sure how it happend, since the only one I actually waited and thought a bit on, was the movie question.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
always ALWAYS with quizzes i have to reload it because it seems to spaz out for me so i can never do it quickly :(