7 Anime You Missed in 2015

Kaimax

Jul 25, 2012
Deathfish15 said:
Also, there was the finishing up of Aldnoah.Zero in January 2015 with the 2nd season wrap up. While it wasn't as spectacular as the 1st season, it was far better than many of the Gundam shows.
Lol Nope, Aldnoah Zero was a mess of a an anime. It had a Gary Stu MC, who always knows the answer to each problem while also having a very laughable 2nnd MC turned antagonist. production was also a mess, with them relying on Urobuchi's name to rake in audience, while his involvement is cut completely with the script not following his draft.

K (King) also picked up its 2nd season in 2015, after a 3 year hiatus from the first season's 2012 release.
Uhh No, it has a movie in 2014 and accompanying mangas from 2012 that are still ongoing.. it was never in "hiatus"

OT:
OPM "Missed"? LOL with people referencing it in every social media I doubt it.
Also Thunderbolt is a UC spin off gundam, No ONE will miss it with how rabid UC-fans are these days especially with Gundam Origins airing in the same year.

Ones that really should be in that list
-Death Parade
-Kekkai Sensen
-Subete ga F ni NAru
-RAkudai Kishi no Eiyutan

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I have to give some love to Ore Monogatari!! ("My story")

It is not Shonen or Super Robots, and many boys may dismiss it, so I understand why it is not listed here, but it was one of the best anime series I saw in years. The characters are charismatic without being one dimensional, the story is interesting without they recurring to will-they-won't-they, and it has an ending (something that I appreciate more these days because I prefer a complete story instead of a manga that just goes on and on...)

Jhereg42

Apr 11, 2008
Deathfish15 said:
Gate was freakin' spectacular...wait, why am I saying "was"? Season 2 just started a week.5 ago and it is still spectacular!
Hopefully Japan agrees. There is at least one more season of material in the first 5 book series and I'm really hoping they animate all of it.

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Kaimax said:
Also Thunderbolt is a UC spin off gundam, No ONE will miss it with how rabid UC-fans are these days especially with Gundam Origins airing in the same year.
I'd say its because it's aimed primarily at the UC fanbase that a lot of people will miss it. Hell I'm a huge UC fan and even this almost flew under my radar. I didn't even know what Thunderbolt was before I saw the anime. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of promotion for the series probably because its just a 4 episode ONA.

syaoran728

Aug 4, 2010
Hayden_Russell said:

Although it's a new year, don't miss out on these Anime that debuted in 2015!

Read Full Article
Minor errors that my brain won't let go of. First, Digimon Adventure is singular not plural. Second, in Iron Blooded Orphans its Tekkadan not Takkadan and its Mikazuki not Mikasuki.

Hayden_Russell

Aug 11, 2015
syaoran728 said:
Hayden_Russell said:

Although it's a new year, don't miss out on these Anime that debuted in 2015!

Read Full Article
Minor errors that my brain won't let go of. First, Digimon Adventure is singular not plural. Second, in Iron Blooded Orphans its Tekkadan not Takkadan and its Mikazuki not Mikasuki.
Thanks for the notices! Sometimes my spellcheck will correct Japanese names that don't need to be corrected! We made the fix!