Critical Miss: The Numbers, Mason

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Great, now I've got that song stuck in my head now. Dammit.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Since this strip has been uploaded, at least one person (me) has been disappointed that the previous story arc hasn't reached it's conclusion!

EDIT: But it still drinks awesome sauce for breakfast. Clone a dinosaur!

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
The Cheezy One said:
Since this strip has been uploaded, at least one person (me) has been disappointed that the previous story arc hasn't reached it's conclusion!
I would've stopped to take the piss out of Activision too if I were them.

I laughed hard, so this one was funny, meaning that if this comic was a person [HEADING=2]IT WOULD HAVE A GREATER POPULATION OF LIVING MEN THAN THE SEA![/HEADING]

Calumon: Aaaaah! No need to yell! :S

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Thank you for giving the Children of Steam thing a rest. The joke really wasn't that funny to begin with. This was.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Well, with all do respect, half of those hours played are just the game "Reading HDD" or suffering connection problems.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
HankMan said:
Jack and Calumon said:
The Cheezy One said:
I would've stopped to take the piss out of Activision too if I were them.

I laughed hard, so this one was funny, meaning that if this comic was a person [HEADING=2]IT WOULD HAVE A GREATER POPULATION OF LIVING MEN THAN THE SEA![/HEADING]

Calumon: Aaaaah! No need to yell! :S
Actually there are probably a lot of men living at sea at the moment. Haven't seen you guys around for awhile.
Really? Maybe I should post more. I've been here.

And those men live on boats or submarines,
[HEADING=2]NOT SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN LIKE A REAL MAN![/HEADING]

Calumon: I think I'm going to go deaf. >.<

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Good god! Am I the only one seeing what I'm seeing with that thing to the right of the pie chart?