The Empire versus The World Event Now Live

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
The Empire versus The World Event Now Live

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/Shogun2]

In the darkest age of Japan, endless war leaves a country divided. It is the middle of the 16th Century in Feudal Japan. The country, once ruled by a unified government, is now split into many warring clans. Ten legendary warlords strive for supremacy as conspiracies and conflicts wither the empire. Only one will rise above all to win the heart of a nation as the new shogun...the others will die by his sword. Standing in your way to a new beginning is The Escapist Empire. There may be honor in dying, but there is loot to be had if you live!

Total War: Shogun 2 features enhanced full 3D battles on land and sea as well as a full strategic campaign. Featuring a brand new AI system built using the precepts laid out in the Chinese classic "Art of War", the Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Sun Tzu to Total War: Shogun 2.

The Escapist Empire has stood undefeated for thousands of years, growing richer and more complacent with each passing century. Scouts from the Empire's rivals have desperately sought to find weaknesses in the wealthy Empire's defenses and have finally developed a plan to take the Empire down and loot the treasures within. It will take everyone working together but the rewards outweigh the risk of defeat. Each of the Empire's provinces yield rewards but the stronghold is said to hold the epic OriginPC 3D gaming desktop!

Get together in the forums to plan your attack and then meet up on the battlefield. Organization for each attack lasts 24 hours, so get your friends together and try to topple The Empire!

Good Luck!

Please note, everyone is able to participate in this event but only those above the age of 13 and currently residing in the United States are able to win prizes.

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
Hmmm Operation Condor is a go!!!

Accept that I get a file not found error when I sign up, 8(

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Bretty said:
Hmmm Operation Condor is a go!!!

Accept that I get a file not found error when I sign up, 8(
Were you using IE? Refresh the page and see if it works now.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
If you'd previously tried to tweet while already logged in to your Twitter account and got an error, that should now be fixed. Why it worked when not logged in, but failed while logged in will forever remain a mystery.

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
I am really looking forward to the release of this game. Ninja's are awesome!

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
I like the Dragon formation myself. Anything that puts spears infront of my Samaurai is a win for me!

Dori

Aug 26, 2008
I agree. I live in Montreal, less than an hour away from the border, and because of that I can't participate in this kick ass competition?

As you can see I'm still participating in this cause I'm bored (For some reason I was able to sign up to participate despite putting in a Canadian adress and postal code) though I assume that in case I win anything, nothing will be shipped to me.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
The first battle is over and the first tier of loot has been unlocked! You may begin your attacks for the second battle.

tekdeath

Jul 20, 2008
So are people planning anything? Are there a lot of people doing this yet? So far, doesn't look like even 80 are ><.

Lancer723

Dec 12, 2008
Need moar people....

Seriously though, why is there so few people doing this?

Bretty said:
No more twitter attack?
Also this, where did the twitter link go?