Taiwanese Hotel Builds Sexy Batcave

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Taiwanese Hotel Builds Sexy Batcave

The hotel is catering to a very specific kind of Batman fantasy.

Batman isn't known for his womanizing, but that hasn't stopped the Eden Hotel in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan from building a Batcave-style love-nest for people wanting to while away a few amorous bat-hours.

[gallery=156]

Pretty much everything in the room is Batman-themed, from the plush headboard on the bed, to the surround behind the TV, to the etchings on the mirrors, to the picture from Batman Begins on the ceiling. There's even a chair, designed to look like the Tumbler Batmobile from the Christian Bale Batman movies.

The room costs 1400 Yuan for a three-hour stay, which works out at just under fifty bucks. You can also rent the room for twelve hours, or just for two, depending on your budget and itinerary. As long as you don't mind seeing bat symbols on almost every surface, it's actually quite a nice room. It's hard to believe that it's had the official thumbs up from DC Comics and Warner Bros. however, so it might not be around for very much longer.

Source: Bleeding Cool [http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/14/a-batcave-in-every-port]

Vincent33

Sep 26, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
Well, now i know where batman goes to chill on his holidays.

Thats a pretty sweet cave.
Because they charge by the hour, I believe the case is something more like: "now I know where batman brings his hookers." Bat-hookers, if you will.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
Seriously tacky but kind of cool.

I'd have something similar if I had the money but not quite so whorehousey.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
Now I'm confused, the pricing by hour makes it seem like a room for a quick fetish satisfaction, yet the bath and nice styling make it seem like a proper hotel room. This is wierd stuff.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
How tacky. I can't imagine anyone actually getting frisky in a room like that - well, two or more people getting frisky.

KrazyKain

Jun 2, 2010
really? rent that for 3 hours? I mean if your a big batman fan,and you need a hotel in the area, might be funny for the night, but will a couple really want to rent that room for a shag?

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
Oscar90 said:
This makes me wonder if there is a batman fetish...
My lady has a batman fetish lol. It's why I bike 50km a day so my quads make batman weep.

Regardless I sent her the link =p

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Not quite as disturbing as the Love Hotel with the Hello Kitty bondage room.

But then... what could be?

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Mister Benoit said:
Oscar90 said:
My lady has a batman fetish lol. It's why I bike 50km a day so my quads make batman weep.

I know where you guys are headed for vacation.

Also, what a disappointment, no harnesses so you can make love hanging upside down from the ceiling? Then the Bat fetish remains incomplete.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
Ghengis John said:
Mister Benoit said:
Oscar90 said:

I know where you guys are headed for vacation.

Also, what a disappointment, no harnesses so you can make love hanging upside down from the ceiling? Then the Bat fetish remains incomplete.
Nothing a quick detour to the shop can't fix.

Also it's kind of lame as this is only Batman merchandise.

Now if the hotel room was actually in a cave and had stone walls.

TwitchierGuitar

Sep 21, 2009
As long as there isn't a young boy in the room, I'm good...
I prefer BAT-WOMAN if ya catch my drift
(Cue the Curly Chuckle)
NYUK-NYUK-NYUK...

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
I wonder if somebody proposed building this room, or if it was just the hotel owners fantasy to have the batcave somewhere in his hotel.

Incidently, what bugged me most about this story, was the grammer and capitalization errors.