8 Chuck Norris Movies to Watch for the Legend's Birthday

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013

Celebrate the birthday of the internet's favorite martial arts master with these eight great Chuck Norris films.

Read Full Article

happy_turtle

Apr 11, 2010
Yeah, let's celebrate the birthday of a despicably egotistical homophobic arsehole. Well done Escapist for nailing your flag to the 1900's mast here, can't wait to read that review of Earthworm Jim 2 you've been working on.

Chuck Norris - Remember kids if you have any doubt about your sexuality, you're a freak and should be shunned.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
happy_turtle said:
Yeah, let's celebrate the birthday of a despicably egotistical homophobic arsehole. Well done Escapist for nailing your flag to the 1900's mast here, can't wait to read that review of Earthworm Jim 2 you've been working on.

Chuck Norris - Remember kids if you have any doubt about your sexuality, you're a freak and should be shunned.
If we celebrate one we must celebrate them all. Unless, of course, you're actually not for equality...

Anyway, I've only seen two or three films on the list. I think Walker: Texas Ranger should be on the list. I know, I know, I can hear it now. "Walker: Texas Ranger isn't a movie." And I respond with, "It has Chuck Norris in it, it's whatever it damn well pleases to be." XD

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Sarge034 said:
If we celebrate one we must celebrate them all. Unless, of course, you're actually not for equality...

Anyway, I've only seen two or three films on the list. I think Walker: Texas Ranger should be on the list. I know, I know, I can hear it now. "Walker: Texas Ranger isn't a movie." And I respond with, "It has Chuck Norris in it, it's whatever it damn well pleases to be." XD
Well, if it's any consolation, Lone Wolf McQuade is basically a Walker: Texas Ranger prequel.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
happy_turtle said:
Yeah, let's celebrate the birthday of a despicably egotistical homophobic arsehole.
You know what the worst part is? He is a mediocre actor. What's next, "8 Rob Schneider Movies to Watch"?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Yeah, gotta agree with happy_turtle there. Had I ever been a fan of his, nostalgia might change my point of view on this with rose-tinted glasses. But I wasn't and the more I learnt about him through the years, the less I'm inclined to give my non-existent nostalgia a try.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
ffronw said:

Celebrate the birthday of the internet's favorite martial arts master with these eight great Chuck Norris films.

Read Full Article
You are the best supply teacher we've ever had.

OT: The best one is the one where Bruce Lee roflstomps him.

Vlado

Independent Game Journalist
Feb 21, 2015
I also recommend Sidekicks. It's quite charming.

happy_turtle said:

I'd appreciate it if you made less of a scene. Yes, the man has views that don't correspond to your own... Tough! No need to be so angry about it.

And this isn't about Norris' political views. It's about his films, which millions of people love. If you were really so "progressive" as your post seems to be so eager to suggest, you would understand the simple truth that Norris' work in cinema is a separate matter entirely from his political aspirations.

Earthworm Jim is amazing, too.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Chuck Norris never ages. Only time ages for Chuck Norris.

Seriously though, I won't deny his assholeness, but he's done some pretty kickass films through the years, even if he fell to his own ridiculousness in some of his later works.

CAPTCHA: Jump the gun. No Captcha, I'm trying to be reasonable here, don't be unreasonable.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
When Chuck Norris has a birthday he doesn't get a year older, the universe gets a year younger.