8 Definitive Horror Movies for Your Terrifying Marathon

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Definitive Horror Movies for Your Terrifying Marathon

To make sure that you have a happy Halloween we've compiled a small list of eight films that will keep you awake at night.

Read Full Article

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
That Antichrist movie was messed up. And strangely enough had absolutely nothing to do with an Antichrist.

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
Planning on watching Antichrist soon.

And I don't know about Pulse. It was years ago when I last saw it, but all I remember is that the original made me feel stupid. (I had no idea what the hell was going on.)

Mar 26, 2008
The Steven King approved mini-series version of 'The Shining' is far superior to the Stanley Kubrick version in my opinion. If Jack Nicholson wasn't in it the movie would have been very forgetable. The book is one of my all time favorite books so maybe I'm a bit biased, but the newer version of 'The Shining' is far more faithful so it gets my thumbs up.

Also, Antichrist is so messed up.

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
Mahorfeus said:
Planning on watching Antichrist soon.

And I don't know about Pulse. It was years ago when I last saw it, but all I remember is that the original made me feel stupid. (I had no idea what the hell was going on.)
The beauty of Pulse, in my opinion, was the way it worked to keep you disoriented. Every time you came back to a location you come at that location from a completely different angle forcing you to experience it in a different light.

The American version should be avoided at all costs, it has been known to cause seizures and disappointment.