8 Fallout 4 Easter Eggs and References You Should Go Find

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
You missed a pretty good one:

http://gamerant.com/fallout-4-christmas-halloween-decorations/

TL;DR: Pay a visit to Diamond City when your in-game PipBoy date is either October 31 or December 25. You're in for a treat.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
There's a Blue Brothers reference in one of the police stations. I don't remember which one my friend said it was in.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
I wonder if someone will end up modding the tunnel snakes into the relevant settlement

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Fallout 4 Easter Eggs and References You Should Go Find

Have you found these eight Fallout 4 Easter eggs and references yet?

Read Full Article

Janaschi

Scion of Delphi
Aug 21, 2012
Well, I would complain more, but at least the clickbait here is still better than FragHero's, which is in the process of ruining a lot of online Fallout communities.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Why. Whyyyy are you recycling old content?

And look, I'm now the OP of this thread. Whoop.

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
IceForce said:
Why. Whyyyy are you recycling old content?
So someone can go: 'ooh, you missed/decided not to include a Dark Souls reference!'.

Like this: ooh, you missed/decided not to include a Dark Souls reference!

As for your circa 2015 OP: yeah, the Christmas one was quite surprising. Initially I briefly thought a mod might be going nuts (or I hadn't read the small print*[footnote]* Warning: side-effects may include sudden Christmas decor and appropriate NPC chatter[/footnote]), but redecorating city interiors to suit festivities isn't usually a common mod side-effect...

Mad Sun

Jul 15, 2011
I bought Fallout 4 recently, but after I got bored messing around with the settlement stuff, all it really made me want to do is boot up New Vegas again. I know that saying that is cliche at this point but, eh, it's how I feel. :p

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
That Vault-Tech Rep easter egg kind of depressed me.
Redo the quest, but with Paladin Danse as your companion. 'Kind of' is not a qualifier you will use again.