8 Games Everyone Will Be Playing In 2015

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Really, that's the list of top 8 games you think everyone will be playing this year? As in what, the top 8 games that look to be the most popular/fun? That's just depressing. No wonder I haven't bought any full priced games for nigh on 2 years if this is the best shit companies can bring out these days.

ChaoshadowZero

Nov 11, 2009
Mortal Kombat and Arkham Knight maybe.

Otherwise, no I'm not interested in these games and I can't think of anyone I know who would be- that title could use some work.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Is this list some kind of joke? I honestly can't tell if it's supposed to be satire or not.

Where's

The Witcher 3- Winner of most anticipated game in 2015 no less.
Metalgear - Phantom Pain.
GTA 5 - Pc version because you know that is IS going to be super sucessfull.
Persona 5

Personally i would also mention Hearts of Iron IV which looks just incredible but that's most likely not mainstream enough.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Um...save for maybe Batman, Final Fantasy, and Battlefield, are any of those games even THAT anticipated? Are any of them even being billed as "must play" contenders?

Personally, I couldn't give a single fuck for any of 'em. I can't even think of any friends or colleagues, with maybe one or two exceptions, who are anticipating them either. Hell, many of them probably aren't even aware of their existence.

Of course, that's not really a metric for the general anticipation for any of them, but I haven't really seen much vocal "hype" for any on that list. Even on dedicated gaming sites.

I dunno. Seems like a really weak or confused list. Or, in the very least, a hell of a presumptuous ti...

"...you may want to set some time aside to enjoy these instant classics."
Ooohhhh. I see what you did there.

Funny. Wasn't expecting a satirical list.

Well played.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Every one will be playing huh, well lets have a little look at this list then.....

#1:Dying Light; Nope
#2:RE, Revaluations 2; LMAO, not even if it was given to me.
#3:Battlefield Hardline; see #2
#4:Mortal Kombat X; Nope, never been a fan of MK
#5:Batman Archam Knight; Maybe, I liked Asylum and City but I also haven't finished city ...
#6:FF14 Heavensward; Yup, this one I am getting.
wow 6 in before a solid yes ...
#7:Dead Island 2; yeah, no, I'd slap the person with the box if it was given to me before throwing it into a fire. hate Zombie games.
#8:Mad Max; again no, and I thought it'd been canceled for some reason, which shows just how much it's been hyped.

so, that 1 maybe and 1 defiantly.

mean while games people are actually interested for, like Persona 5, not on this list.

Nice joke list though, wheres the real one?

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
I got to say, I knew from the first screen shot that this list would be absolutely repulsive to me, and sure enough it was. But to each their own. :)

Here's the games I'm planning to play.
#1: Kingdom hearts 3
#2: Starfox
#3: FF15
#4: Zelda
#5: Project rain World
#6: Dark Souls 2 for the PS4
#7: Mighty #9
#8: Axiom Verge
#9: Castle in the Darkness
#10: Halo 5... maybe (demo is abysmal so far)

Nothing else is even on my radar right now.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
No Witcher 3 really? You put Dying Light and Dead Island 2 which is the same game without parkour and not W3..okay then.

These are my anticipated games this year that I'm planning to play

1. Witcher 3
2. Pillars of Eternity
3. GTA 5 PC
4. Metal Gear Solid 5
5. FF15 (if it comes on PC)
6. Batman Arkham Knight
7. Darkest Dungeon
8. FF13-3 Lightning Returns
9. Resident Evil 2 Remake
10.The Division

haruvister

Jun 4, 2008
Some good games there, although personally I'll be playing them in 2016 when they're half the price and come with all the DLC. And as others have mentioned: Where's Witcher 3?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The only game that I might get on this list is Batman Arkham Knight.
That is only a possibility, and I doubt I'm even going to play it in 2015.
Probably 2016 where they already have the DLC out.

As all of these other people have said.
Quite a bit is missing from this list.
For me, it's Persona 5 and The Witcher 3.

The only two damn games for me.
There might be more, but if I get any other triple A games, that would be surprising.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Tanis said:
Persona.5.
Persona.Five.
Persona.V.
SMT.P5.
Shin.Megami.Tensei.Persona.Five.

Can ya guess which game I'm most excited to come out in '15?
Um... Call of Duty? I'm sorry, I didn't know there would be a test, I didn't study.

Personally, I want Persona 5 so bad that I'd probably saw off my own arm to have right now. However, I'm not sure the states will be seeing it this year, so I guess Bloodborne and FF15 will have to suffice. I must say, Japan is really making a come back, after several years of truly awful titles. America will have to step up its game. Come on boyos, we can't let them show up the yanks just yet.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'll play Batman...but probably not until 2016 once the price has dropped. I'm kind of surprised Final Fantasy XIV is on there too...otherwise I guess I'm a nobody since none of those games really seem appealing to me but again; I'm just one person. One person with a Wii U and a PS3 who isn't planning on buying a PS4 until closer to the end of the year...also I can't run any games more advanced than FTL on my PC...

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Everyone will be playing these? But...I don't plan on playing any of them. Am I not a person? Do I even exist!? GUYS, I'M SCARED!!!

I mean I get what this article was trying to say, but that title feels a little insulting, and from some of the comments here, I'm not the only one who thinks so. Why not just title this article "8 AAA games to keep an eye out for this year." or "8 Big Budget titles I'm/We're looking forward to in 2015."

I mean my top 3 most anticipated titles of this year are Godzilla, King's Quest, and Persona 5.

Vic Sage

Aug 6, 2008
I can count on two fingers the games I agree that I am anxious for from this list, Arkham Knight and Mad Max, I'm looking forward to:
Darkest Dungeon
Bloodborne (If it comes out in 2015 otherwise discount),
Hyper Light Drifter
The Division
Pillars of eternity
Cyberpunk 2077
Brigador
Grey Goo
Hearts of Iron 4
Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
MORDHEIM!

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
More like a list of 8 games I won't be playing in 2015.

-I am bored of zombie games
-The only fighting game I like is Smash Bros.
-I haven't got any hype for Mad Max or Battlefield but they are the only ones that have potential to make me want to play them.
-Never played Final Fantasy before, probably never will.
-I've always been 'meh' about Batman.

Augustine

Jun 21, 2012
I don't know what basis served for making this list, but I find most of it is dubious.
It's not even about whether I like any of them personally...

It felt like a mere ad for titles from big publishers.