8 Games We Wish We'd Seen at E3 2017

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Games We Wish We'd Seen at E3 2017

Every year, there are a ton of games to see at E3, but there are also those we wish we'd seen. These eight fall in the latter category.

Read Full Article

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
Call of Cthulhu.

I'm a Lovecraft junkie, I want to see this game be made, dammit.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
Tahaneira said:
Call of Cthulhu.

its shaping up to be a good game from what ive seen.. (famous last words that wont come back to bite me in the ass)

yeah im really disappointed cyberpunk didnt get a mention at E3.. give us something !

LysanderNemoinis

Noble and oppressed Kekistani
Nov 8, 2010
Tahaneira said:
Call of Cthulhu.

You should check out the PlayStation (or PlayStation EU) YouTube page where they have at least a new trailer for Call of Cthulhu, and it looks really cool.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
1) Y'know, I'd almost forgotten it exists.

2) Don't care.

3) Similar to FFVII, but damn, I want to know what Kojima's mind cooked up.

4) Haven't played Borderlands, but I like the setting/tone/aesthetic/characters, so hey, would have been nice.

5) Similar to Borderlands.

6) Would have been nice.

7) Don't care.

8) Don't care, but kinda surprised it wasn't there.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You forgot "Bloodborn for pc"

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Hitman Season 2, Death Stranding, Borderlands 3, The Last of Us Part II, Respawn or Visceral's Star Wars Game, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk 2077. Why does the click-trap have to be separated into 8 pages when it can fit into 1 or 2?

I'd have loved to see me some Borderlands 3 stuff. It's probably the next hype and preorder game I have in my mind. And a Diablo 4, which I won't expect for at least another decade really. Instead of Diablo 4 a really good new ARPG. That one game Wycen or something like that on Steam looks like it might be good but I bought it on sale in it's current pre-release stage and it wouldn't start up so I refunded it. What would also have been quite nice would be some kind of Fallout game. Similar to how we had New Vegas that was basically FO3's engine and code in a whole new setting, they could have done that with FO4.
How about some Fallout Canada or something? Place doesn't matter. What would have been really nice is if you had only one large settlement/colony, you become the mayor or whatever, you build up only one settlement instead of potentially 30 (or so) and have to defend them all too :p and instead of having nameless NPC settlers, each NPC is a potential companion and they could each have their own radiant or personal quest(s). No more finding some dumb kid. Gotta solve the mystery of why everyone is attacking your town. A huge coalition of enemies taking turns to weaken and stress the defenses.
Synth-Super-Mutants!

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Odbarc said:
And a Diablo 4, which I won't expect for at least another decade really.
If Diablo IV is ever made, you think Blizzard is going to show it at E3 instead of BlizzCon?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I'm curious to see how they plan to remake FFVII but I'm not holding my breath. IIRC, it's already been mentioned the game will be episodic and that the game is now being developed in-house, which means they've probably lost some of the progress they had.

So even if we get Episode 1 in 2018, somehow I don't think we're gonna see the thing finished out for at least another 5 years after that. Unless they've somehow learned to speed up their development after the development hell FFXV was stuck in for a decade.

Unless Square decides to try the Valve Time development schedule.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
We need Elder Scrolls VI already instead of yet ANOTHER version of Skyrim. C'mon, Todd; you know what we want, damn it. We don't even know where the hell it's gonna be!

Also, Serious Sam 4. It's been SO long since we've had a sequel proper to BFE. All we've been getting lately are VR and spin-off titles for the SS series. However, Fusion 2017 was an incredibly awesome move so I'll cut them a load of slack.

Kinda morbidly curious about Halo 6 and how they plan to fuck that up even more than it already has been.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
CDPR have built themselves a reputation for quality, I don't think that they would have released a trailer if they didn't feel like it was up to scratch.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Worgen said:
Was that ever speculated? Because Sony paid for that thing. You have as much chance of seeing it as Uncharted on the XBox, or Bayonetta 2 on the PS4.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
hermes said:
Worgen said:
Was that ever speculated? Because Sony paid for that thing. You have as much chance of seeing it as Uncharted on the XBox, or Bayonetta 2 on the PS4.
Pc gamers have been clamoring for it since Dark Souls was ported. We aren't expecting it but we want it. Same with Bayonetta 2.