8 Games Worth Playing on Your Wii U

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Games Worth Playing on Your Wii U

If you got a new Wii U for Christmas, or are just looking for great games on the console, check out these eight titles.

Read Full Article

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
I'll also throw out Hyrule Warriors, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and the Wonderful 101. Especially the Wonderful 101.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Nice list. Of the only ones I don't have are Bayonetta 2 and Lego Undercover. I really need to get Bayonetta one of these days. It's just my backlog is so damn long already.

JCAll said:
I'll also throw out Hyrule Warriors, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and the Wonderful 101. Especially the Wonderful 101.
The Wonderful 101 is another game I need, but haven't had the chance to get yet. But I can at least vouch for Hyrule warriors and Donkey Kong being worth a play! I'd also add Xenoblade Chronicles X to that list as well!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
People just don't seem to care about Lego City Undercover which is a shame considering how much fun I had with it during the U drought of early 2013. It was charming and I really liked the array of vehicles you can eventually unlock. The funny thing about Bayonetta 2 is, I haven't played it yet. I've played the original Bayonetta on the Wii U because I haven't ever beaten it and then I got side-tracked by other games. Go figure.

JCAll said:
I would agree with that and add in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and, Xenoblade Chronicles X. I can understand people being done with 3U at this point and even people being done with 4...I can also understand that the Monster Hunter series is niche but it's definitely worth a try for people who are into killing Dinosaurs with giant rocks on sticks. Xenoblade Chronicles X though was a pleasant surprise to me...it's like Xenoblade Chronicles only...I don't want to say "good" but X has captured my attention more so than its Wii predecessor could have hoped. Also, I haven't played DK:TF yet...I need to fix that.

And Man

May 12, 2014
JCAll said:
Wonderful 101 is a criminally underrated game.

oldtaku

Jan 7, 2011
Xenoblade Chronicles X. This is the most epic game on the system, and even looks better than most stuff on PS4.

It's a gorgeous, absurdly large single player MMO.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
The list has the freaking Wind Waker HD remake, yet it doesn't have Hyrule Warriors or Xenoblade Chronicles X. No Donkey Kong Country or W101.
I give you a 5 out of 10. I can't do more. Sorry.