8 Games You Can Play Over and Over

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Unreal Tournament/UT2004 with custom content?

Have you SEEN the custom content for those games?

You know Killing Floor? UT2004 custom content originally. Red Orchestra? Custom content originally. Not to mention the INSANE weapon mods for both games. U4E/RocketsUT/ChaosUT for the first one. Ballistic Weapons/ChaosUT2 for UT2004...

Ever since the first one, I've STILL been playing the darn games. With all the awesome mutators and maps for the games out there, there are almost INFINITE ways to play both games.

Oh, and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy multiplayer. And Halo 3. And Ninja Gaiden Black/2.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I would've liked to have seen XCOM and Hearthstone on that list, and for me, I would probably add War Thunder on there too, but y'know, good list nonetheless.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Madame_Lawliet said:
It's a little ironic to me how you reference Demon's/Dark Souls at the end there 'cause I'd say that those games have some of the best replay value of any games I've ever played.
I've played through Dark Souls 6 times, and I honestly don't think I'm entirely burned out yet, maybe I'm a masochist but I just never got tired of that game.
Dark Souls is definitely a game very easily replayable, due to how 1 weapon can really be the basis of your whole gameplay, and yet still be great fun.

Laggyteabag said:
I would've liked to have seen XCOM and Hearthstone on that list, and for me, I would probably add War Thunder on there too, but y'know, good list nonetheless.
How do you replay Hearthstone?
There is no journey and end to it, it's just an endless multiplayer.
Do you mean making new accounts or something?