8 Hours of my life I will never get back...

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
So it would seem that I've just spent the entire night, from midnight untill around half 7/ 8 o'clock playing a local co-op game of Borderlands. This is by no means an advert for Borderlands, not my favourite game by far! Wouldn't touch it if I was playing on my own, but bloody addictive in multiplayer. The time quite honestly flew by, i could hardly believe it was morning!

So, when was the last time you inadvertantly (or intentionally) pulled an all nighter playing one particular game and what was it? I'm anticipating a lot of WOW heh heh....

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect ... me and some friends pulled off a 24 hour marathon on that game once, good times :)

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
any great game really, i don't have an addictive personality (he says while drinking his 5th cup of coffee and smoking his 40th cigarette today) but i can easily be sucked into a good game (or book for that matter) i way to often realize that classes start in 30 min because of glare on the monitor or because i have just decided to call it the night just to look at the clock and chuck down some coffee beans because i don't have time to make coffee.

Player Two

Dec 20, 2010
Sentimental childhood moment incoming.

Super Mario 64. I was only a kid and I actually spent all night fighting the final Bowser battle over and over - not because it was addictive, but because I HAD TO WIN! I just HAD TO.

Adecristo

May 20, 2010
Heroes of Might and Magic 2.
Playing with my two brothers, free-for-all, on a biggest map ever.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
Random Fella said:
If card games count then yu gi o :p
It's hard to stop when you're like 10
Card games count. ESPECIALLY yu-gi-oh! lol i was still playing that when i was about 18/19. Nearly 21 now. Only play the occasional game these days xD

Pyrr

Mar 12, 2010
Most recently? Guild Wars, just partying with some friends.

The first time I ever pulled an all-nighter for anything, however, was when I got Persona 3 FES. It was different enough to keep me going all through the night.

Gogo RPG-gamer go!

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
Aion, about half a year ago. i leveled my crafting skills always during all nighters (so i could use the time when more players were online for questing and raiding, when i felt like it). i usually stopped playing when the night-shift of the radio station i'm listening to was over, around seven o'clock

also crysis & warhead which i bought last week because of the great deals on steam - i thought i couldn't do anything wrong investing five bucks into them, and i wasn't disappointed; but i usually stopped plaing them around four or five; i guess that doesn't qualify as an all-nighter?

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
I beat RESI 5 in a night once, but that wasn't too fun... the last one I can remember is an all nighter on Blops wager matches. I'll give you an idea of it. On just small wagers I managed to make 9000 cp

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
s0p0g said:
Aion, about half a year ago. i leveled my crafting skills always during all nighters (so i could use the time when more players were online for questing and raiding, when i felt like it). i usually stopped playing when the night-shift of the radio station i'm listening to was over, around seven o'clock

also crysis & warhead which i bought last week because of the great deals on steam - i thought i couldn't do anything wrong investing five bucks into them, and i wasn't disappointed; but i usually stopped plaing them around four or five; i guess that doesn't qualify as an all-nighter?
Nah, four or five's good, I'll let it slide :p

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
comadorcrack said:
I beat RESI 5 in a night once, but that wasn't too fun... the last one I can remember is an all nighter on Blops wager matches. I'll give you an idea of it. On just small wagers I managed to make 9000 cp
I can't imagine having fun any way you play RESI 5 lolololol I will curse that shitty inventory system untill the day I die.

J-dog42

Aug 1, 2010
The launch night of Halo Reach. Played through campaign with some friends, some fizzy drink and some chocolate. Great times

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Tomorrow I will go at 12pm to our local Golf club house and have LAN set up that will be a 24 hour gaming of Warcraft III, Counter-Strike (maybe), Call of Duty 2, and Bubbleviolent. I am looking forward to this.
But the last time was maybe in April or so but then it was only Warcraft III, once again every pal in my basement with our computers going!!

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Nostalgia: When I was a young boy, two friends and myself spent the night playing Ratchet and Clank (The first one) my friends fell asleep but I styed awake and by morning I had beaten the final boss. My first all nighter. I then passed out on the bed. An experience I'll never forget.

Blood Countess

Oct 22, 2010
would say it was a long ass session of table top AD&D with me and like 7 other people.Those were some really fun times and wish I could do something like that again

NitoSpeak

Jan 2, 2011
My friend is buddies with his manager at the arcade he works at.

One night we all decided to play a quick round of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 after close (less children, so we can swear like sailors). By the time we were satisfied it started getting light outside. Never have 7 hours gone so fast in my life.

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
Uhhh yeah this might sound nuts, and if any of you are on any other thread I posted in where I mention games, then this is no shock. Tron: Evolution.

It's just really good fun, I've played through it almost three different times now and it's very addicting multiplayer. It's one of the few multiplayer games I LIKE to play without my friends around.