8 New Anime You Shouldn't Skip in 2016

Hayden_Russell

Aug 11, 2015
8 New Anime You Shouldn't Skip in 2016

With 2015 over, it's time to look forward and see what anime 2016 has to offer!

Read Full Article

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I will only watched that Itachi spinoff ONLY when Shupudden stop with the fillers already!

I am currently watching Fairy Tail since it doesn't seperated itself as a spin off other than having Zero in the episode title (can't be bother to declared it as a spin off?) which Zero has been ok I guess.

Other than that the only one among the list I will be watching is Mob Psycho 100 given it's done by the guy who did One Punch Man.

Lastly you left out Boku no Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia. Ok sure I haven't read the manga but I have been told it is quite good and there are hyped for the anime debut.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
OK, I guess I need some help here... I'm one of those who really like the 'Fairy Tail' anime and buys the Blu-rays whenever possible. Has the original show finished airing or is 'Zero' simply a second series that's running besides 'Fairy Tail'?

Win32error

Jul 18, 2011
Xerosch said:
OK, I guess I need some help here... I'm one of those who really like the 'Fairy Tail' anime and buys the Blu-rays whenever possible. Has the original show finished airing or is 'Zero' simply a second series that's running besides 'Fairy Tail'?
Fairy tail is still airing, and the manga is still ongoing. Zero is a prequel, taking place before the main storyline. I've seen some popular mangas do it before (the only one i can recall right now is freezing zero). This is the first time i've heard of one of them getting an anime adaption though. Though it's apparently only got a single volume, and according to wikipedia it'll only have seven episodes or something.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Based on the first episode that was release, I would skip the crap of macross delta

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Win32error said:
Xerosch said:
Fairy tail is still airing, and the manga is still ongoing. Zero is a prequel, taking place before the main storyline. I've seen some popular mangas do it before (the only one i can recall right now is freezing zero). This is the first time i've heard of one of them getting an anime adaption though. Though it's apparently only got a single volume, and according to wikipedia it'll only have seven episodes or something.
Alrighty, thanks for the info! When skipping through the article the prequel looked like a full series with potentially 50+ episodes. Seven is something I'm perfectly fine with.