8 of the Worst Games of All Time

kaiZie

Dec 17, 2008
How is the Spice Girls game not on this list.

Seriously, you couldn't give that game away for free on the street!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
RealRT said:
I'm not going to argue with you about a crap game from the 90's being crappier than most people remember it.

...but it most specifically was crap. :p

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
So many games are flat out broken. Witchaven 2, for instance. Unplayable. Duke Nukem, at least, functions. As does the listed Alien game. List should have been culled down to games that should have been great triple A games but were disasters.

Batman Dark Tomorrow would make my list.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Duke Nukem and Aliens: Colonial Marines have a bad rap, and they sure aren't good games, but they don't belong on this list.

Much worse games come out every day on Steam, and this list is just exploiting the most well known bad games out there, instead of those with a genuine lack of quality.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
RJ 17 said:
RealRT said:
I'm not going to argue with you about a crap game from the 90's being crappier than most people remember it.

I don't need to "remember it", I played through it fairly recently and it's anything but crap.
Then again, I see why you wouldn't argue about it - it's hard to have specific arguments when you didn't even play the game in question.

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009
"Anyone who knows comics no doubt raised an eyebrow to Aquaman getting his own video game"

Uhhh no, it's kind of the opposite actually, anyone who DOESN'T know comics would raise an eyebrow to Aquaman getting a game. People who actually read comics (or at least comics with Aquaman in them) know how good of a character he can be.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
A:CM and DNF were bad but not legendarily bad by any stretch. SM:64 was certainly awful and Big Rigs is so broken it's pointless. I would have added Ride to Hell since it was not only a freaking awful game but it also had material that was so obnoxiously offensive that even I rolled my eyes. E.T. was woefully bad, I owned it when it came out and remember it being the only Atari game in my collection that I just would not play.

I'd have replaced A:CM with Ride to Hell and DNF with Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
RealRT said:
RJ 17 said:
RealRT said:

I don't need to "remember it", I played through it fairly recently and it's anything but crap.
Then again, I see why you wouldn't argue about it - it's hard to have specific arguments when you didn't even play the game in question.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but I'm sure we BOTH have better things to do than discuss crap games from over two decades ago in a franchise that is officially dead...for being crap.

Enjoy your pixelated breasts, secret door wall-humping, and lame 90's action one-liners.

All I'm saying is that Hexen was far better. :D

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
RJ 17 said:
RealRT said:
RJ 17 said:
RealRT said:

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but I'm sure we BOTH have better things to do than discuss crap games from over two decades ago in a franchise that is officially dead...for being crap.

Enjoy your pixelated breasts, secret door wall-humping, and lame 90's action one-liners.

All I'm saying is that Hexen was far better. :D
Yeah, we do, but we didn't even start discussing crap games from over two decades ago, we only discussed a great game from over two decades ago with memorable levels to roam through and cool monsters to kill with cool weapons. And yes, I WILL enjoy stomping on pig cops and smashing Octabrains with my mighty boot after freezing them.

And Strife was better than Hexen anyway.

Redd the Sock

Apr 14, 2010
kaiZie said:
How is the Spice Girls game not on this list.

Seriously, you couldn't give that game away for free on the street!
I'd give it special dispensation for not being a game so much as a very lame music app..