8 Super Side Kicks

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
James Joseph Emerald said:
I... don't understand what is going on here.

[http://postimg.org/image/3qmamt2ox/]
Side-kicks.

As in, kicks from the side, or from one side.

The funny thing is, #2 (I think) is Chuck Norris with that guy from the movie Sidekicks, who always wanted to be Norris' sidekick(in the movie).

So it's sidekick-ception.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
3 looks like a round house rather than a side kick.

Theres a minute of my life ill never get back.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
This is the best thing I've seen all day.

I wonder how many more baffled comments we'll get.

EDIT: Comments at 1:55, 2:55 and 3:55 MST. I wonder if we'll get more?

Jun 16, 2010
Akichi Daikashima said:
James Joseph Emerald said:
I... don't understand what is going on here.

[http://postimg.org/image/3qmamt2ox/]
Side-kicks.

As in, kicks from the side, or from one side.
I got that, I just wasn't sure if those goofy pictures were intended to be there, or if the pictures had to be hastily replaced due to a copyright notice or something.

I mean, the first picture was somewhat amusing, but then it was just the same joke over and over again like a 3-year-old's idea of comedy.

UltraPic

Dec 5, 2011
I thought there was only five in the series, snk must have sneaked some more in before going bust :D .

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
I don't know if I'm proud of myself or sad at the joke. Proud because I actually related the "sidekick" to "side kicks", and the immediately refuted the idea, as if I was going way too far to find some sense there, like when somebody comes with a riddle and you begin exaggerating your theories on the answer, overdoing something simple and all... Sad because I was actually right about the "joke". Waste of time, if I were The Escapist I'd actually delete this "joke" from the website...

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011

There are pictures of side kicks, but descriptions of sidekicks, which is it? What's going on! Is this another dreeeea|Ñ╞[a href="http://wwwwwwwww.jodi.org"]æú?͎̙̮͔̺͈̰͈͆͑̏̊͜͜e͛͑̓̾ͩͮ̽ͮ͐̿͆͂͊ͥͪ͏̶̩͓̥̞̟ͅs̓̃̾͛̏̈́͗҉̬̥̙̖̠͓̜͢?͎̙̮͔̺͈̰͈͆͑̏̊͛͑̓̾ͩͮ̽ͮ͐̿͆͂͊ͥͪ͜͜͏̶̩͓̥̞̟ͅs̓̃̾͛̏̈́͗҉̬̥̙̖̠͓̜͢ ̴̴̙̺͖͇̮͖͖̥̝ͫ͒͋̅́ͅ in[/a] this world ̹̙̺͖͇̮͖̖̥̝ͫ͒͋̅́ͅ

Preacher zer0

Jun 13, 2010
I feel like I've been gently trolled here... by a pun no less.

I think the word I'm looking for is bemused...

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
ok, haha, good joke, I got it with the first image, and the 2nd... etc

But this is a GALLERY of the day, not a bad pun of the day with 8 increasingly irrelevant pictures, if you don't have 8 pictures relevant to the subject, don't publish it.

This has to be the laziest "content" I've ever seen on this site, and yes that includes all of the copy/pasted news stories.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
I know it sounds weird, but I thought it meant the literal "side kick" when I saw the title. I forgot that the other type of "sidekicks" existed. Soooo did I win? Has my slowness finally paid off? :D

Encaen

May 6, 2005
8 Super Side Kicks

Everyone loves a hero, but their sidekicks rarely get the attention that they deserve. Come on in for a gallery of underappreciated sub heroes.

Read Full Article

TelosSupreme

Dec 8, 2015
Okay, I know you guys are strapped for ideas at this point, but isn't this still kind of a waste of site space? You don't HAVE to write filler.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Gibbagobba said:
Okay, I know you guys are strapped for ideas at this point, but isn't this still kind of a waste of site space? You don't HAVE to write filler.
This was filler from 2013. They are reposting filler.

TelosSupreme

Dec 8, 2015
JenSeven said:
Gibbagobba said:
This was filler from 2013. They are reposting filler.
No way. That's even worse.