Critical Miss: Stowaways #6

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I can see that the mortal kombat ninja approves of the fabulous drugs.
This comic looks a bit too short.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Just send her to Arkham! She'll be fine.
I heard one Dr. Crane does a good job of handeling hallucinations.

megaraccoon

Dec 7, 2010
SCORPION APPROVED!! heh in america you are given some drugs but in british NHS you are put in command of your own FREE morphine or any other drug prescribed!

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
erin has been errily quiet ever since the crash. I don't think she has said anything in the last few strips

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
twaddle said:
erin has been errily quiet ever since the crash. I don't think she has said anything in the last few strips
Only that she is insured on #4.

Hopefully this will start to make more sense soon, but it's damn intriguing.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Am I the only one who's a little confused by the current 'Stowaways' story? Is it just something weird they came up with or is it referencing something?

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
Doctor Usanagi... providing immoral but effective solutions to potential maniacs since 2010.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Anyone else notice the typo?
"Your brain is perfectly health."

Still, good comic. Somehow I can't help but think the drugs might just make the hallucinations worse.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Finally! God, it took two weeks of faking it, but she's getting that drugs perscription!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
So it appears Scorpion approves of the fabulous drugs.
He's a Mortal Kombat Ninja. Of course he approves of Fabulous drugs. Have you seen the X-Ray hits they take along with the fatalities? I'm surprised everyone in the MK universe isn't entirely dependent on Pain Meds.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Nocta-Aeterna said:
Drabonn888 said:
I wish Scorpion was there to comfort me in my times of need.
I bet he'd say something along the lines of "Get over here! (and let me give you a hug)"
That is so badass and yet heartmeltingly inspirational......I wonder what Noob Saibot would do in a time like this.

<youtube=eH6FuBiQxu4>

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
twaddle said:
I kinda only noticed now too. She hasn't really spoken yet. It seems oddly frightening.