Behold the Xenomorphocycle!

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Behold the Xenomorphocycle!

Holy crap, it's an Alien motorcycle!

This Alien [http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Blu-ray-Sigourney-Weaver/dp/B004RE29T0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311963559&sr=8-1] motorcycle, built by Bangkok artist Roongrojna Sangwongprisarn, is truly an awesome machine. For one thing, it's fully functional and drivable, although God help you if you drop it. But even cooler is the fact that it's made entirely out of spare and recycled parts from old cars and bicycles.
[gallery=401]
The 54-year-old Sangwongprisarn, the owner of the Ko Art Shop, has [presumably well-heeled] customers all over the world and you can see why. The attention to detail in this Geiger-esque monstrosity is amazing and while I have no idea what the bike underneath is or how fast it goes, who cares? Just sitting on this thing is guaranteed to take you to a whole new level of cool.

Source: Daily Mail [http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019609/Bangkok-artist-makes-drivable-sci-fi-sculpture-spare-parts.html]

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
good job, i hope he never has to brake hard or hit anything, those front 'hairspikes' look rather lethal!

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
ride it at night with flashy strobe lights under it, you'd make people crap themselves.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
Hey, it's awesome AND eco-friendly, plus it's a bike AND it's art. Works for me in every conceivable way.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I wonder that reactions you would get from driver when they look in thier side mirrors and you come up from behind...

OT: Awesome and creepy and the same time.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
(For the sake of this post I'm going to revert my mind into my 9 year old self)

Dear Santa Claus I've been a good boy this year and for Christmas I would like.

A copy of Assassins Creed Revelations.

Some T-shirts from Jinx.

and that FUCKING ALIEN MOTORCYCLE! because holy shit on a shingle if that doesn't define awesome I don't know what does.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
This is almost as cool as the turbine powered Bat-mobile. What a pair. A work car, and a weekend bike.

Salad Is Murder

Oct 27, 2007
Wasn't the Giger xenomorph visual design like, a weaponized penis?

Crotch rocket indeed.
Feeling the power between your legs?
Compensating for anything? You know, since your penis is small so you're riding around on...yeah, this is gonna' get out of hand. I should stop now.