A beautiful baby girl.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
I know this seems a bit irrelevant, but sharon went into labour at 8:29pm last night, and seven hours later gave birth to an absolutely beautiful and healthy baby girl, who I swear has her mothers unique reddish eyes, my brothers great grin and my hair. For all this I love her more than words can say. Im sitting with sharon in the hospital, writing this on my laptop (Im actually a bit surprised the hospital had public broadband) and looking down on both of them, asleep.

We still havent decided on a name yet. I was thinking about Sharon, after her mother, what do you guys think?

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Mmmm.... might be a bit confusing eventually. I haven't got a clue right now. And congratulations!

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Congratulations!

I'm not sure on the name since I don't know you or your wife very well, but a new life is always a joy.

Interesting developmental note, babies have what's called mirror neurons and once you child starts opening her eyes and is able to distinguish faces (this can occur within the first few hours), they will copy your facial features. Try sticking out your tongue and your child may end up doing the same.

Best of thoughts and wishes to your family =)

EDIT: Amelia is a nice name for a girl.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Congrats!!!!! If you are the offbeat, I dont care what people think, kind of guy, you should call her Sharon. I couldn't do that. But I wouldn't call my son Adam jr either.

Maybe name her Betsey. Thats my wife's name.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Congradulations.

I wish I could think of a name, but my brane are nut wirking 2 weel 2day.

Zetsubou

Sep 14, 2009
Congrats are in order! I have never met you, but good for you for a new baby daughter. As for a name, maybe Emilia? First thing that came to my head.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Think alliteration!

Fist letter of the first name should match your last name to have cool sound. Like Jay Jonna Jamison, Peter Parker, or Linda Laytinburg.

Congrats!

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Wow. Good for you, man. Good for you. Maybe Katlyn? I really don't know, never been good with names when writing a story or anything.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Wow. Thats alot of comments in such a short time. Thanks for all the suggestions! By the way, hows Melanie? Mella for short.

Edit: God help the boys when they coming knocking on the door for her...