A beautiful baby girl.

Rheden_Sol

Dec 13, 2008
Deepest and greatest congratulations, hope she has a wonderful life.
Eleanor is quite a good name, i think.

Insert Comedy Here

May 22, 2009
Congratulations there on the youngling. Seems like you have the collective goodwill of a lot of the Escapee's here.

I like the name Kira, and not because of that anime.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
The same name may complicate passports when you go on holiday, so maybe you could call her Red, after her unique eyes.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Ashbax said:
who I swear has her mothers unique reddish eyes
THA DEVIL-AH WALKS AMONG US-AH D:

Nah I kid, CONGRATS!!!! :D:D:D

For names, I always liked Eva and Scarlet. So there's a couple to mull around :) congratulations once more man :D

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
For mysterious reasons, I will recommend the name Ellen.

Or Karyn. A nice nickname then would be "Kar"/"Care". :p

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
well I got my grandpa's middle name to be named after him but sharon is a nice name but its none of our buisness really but what we can say is congrats!

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I wouldn't call her Sharon, personally.

How about a name like Annabelle or Isabelle?

katie monsterxRAWR

Aug 3, 2009
Ashbax said:
katie monsterxRAWR said:
Congrats, name it Darth. Or as a middle name. Like, Jennifer Darth Yourlastname. You could call her J.D.

Or name her Spencer, Alex, Ryann,or Dylan. I really love girls with guys' names, but its obviously up to you.
Cant call her dylan, as thats MY name, cant call her alex, as thats...alyx's name, cant call her spencer as that is a very 80's male name, cant call her Darth as thats a little too nerdy. Ryan is...um, a guys name as well. But then again, the tomboyish ones are more likely to get into gaming...
Well thats your opinion. But I disagree strongly about the Ryan thing. I know two Ryan's and both are girls. One is Ryan McCloud {swear to god, her real name) and the other is Ryann Donnelly.