A cocky, rude Geoff Keighley shows his true colors to Angry Joe at the VGAs

TheSarcasterd

Nov 30, 2010
And they are the color of a douchebag:

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2010/12/geoff-keighley-vgas-interview/

TheSarcasterd

Nov 30, 2010
I thought so. Though I suppose I could tell you the times where most of the "action" happens

Hold on a sec:

3:25-9:00

14:55-17:10

TheSarcasterd

Nov 30, 2010
strangeotron said:
TheSarcasterd said:
And they are the color of a douchebag:

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2010/12/geoff-keighley-vgas-interview/
These people, i doesn't recognise thems.
If that is the case, why comment?

I get that you're trying to be clever and/or funny (and failing miserably) by speaking in lolcat language, but if you've got nothing to add to the thread, why respond? Is a +1 post count that important?

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
warm slurm said:
Oh wait, it ends after like 8 minutes.

I didn't think he was being too douchey, to be honest.
Watch the second video and use the time frames Scar's posted

I've only seen angry joe like once before but that interview is one of the most disrespectful things I've seen. Not even looking at the interviewer, telling him things that are wrong and saying "do your research" when they were questions submitted by gamers themselves

Honestly I'm surprised he didn't punch him, because I would have

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Wow. He really came off as an asshole. I hope he answers the e-mail questions, but I highly doubt it'll happen.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Never really liked him to begin with. I always saw him as a gobshite who didn't always know what he was talking about.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Joe?

What the hell, Joe?

Really, I'm mad at the guy. He feels like he has been mistreated yet he has been outplayed at every single level:

- Alright, yes, the guy looking away is rude. But it's his show. He has to see what's going on.
- It's not fueled by Mountain Dew anymore.
- Best MMO of the year? Which MMOs do you like that came out this year? How many did you name, Joe? Two. One of them was FF XIV.
FYI, he didn't mean that the FF XIV game did not come out this year. It was a sarcastic remark about the poor, unfinished state of the game. You should know.
- He's annoyed because you bash his show. You should understand that.

Joe came unprepared, didn't expect that him bashing their show would not be welcome and got destroyed. He should at least have the decency to accept his defeat. If Keighley is a douchebag, so am I. Because I don't understand what the hell this is about.

The VGAs are, in my opinion, terrible. But, you know, fighting back at the guy via a video he's unlikely to see, while totally failing to do sp in person... is not too good either.

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
I don't like the guy either but at the same time it's not like it was CNN or even Maxim, it was blisteredthumbs.net.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
For.I.Am.Mad said:
I don't like the guy either but at the same time it's not like it was CNN or even Maxim, it was blisteredthumbs.net.
Exactly. It's also no Escapist either, but that doesn't excuse his attitude or his actions in the interview.

JourneyThroughHell said:
Joe?

What the hell, Joe?

Really, I'm mad at the guy. He feels like he has been mistreated yet he has been outplayed at every single level:

- Alright, yes, the guy looking away is rude. But it's his show. He has to see what's going on.
- It's not fueled by Mountain Dew anymore.
- Best MMO of the year? Which MMOs do you like that came out this year? How many did you name, Joe? Two. One of them was FF XIV.
FYI, he didn't mean that the FF XIV game did not come out this year. It was a sarcastic remark about the poor, unfinished state of the game. You should know.
- He's annoyed because you bash his show. You should understand that.

Joe came unprepared, didn't expect that him bashing their show would not be welcome and got destroyed. He should at least have the decency to accept his defeat. If Keighley is a douchebag, so am I. Because I don't understand what the hell this is about.

The VGAs are, in my opinion, terrible. But, you know, fighting back at the guy via a video he's unlikely to see, while totally failing to do sp in person... is not too good either.
Which is why Joe wants an actual interview with the guy. Now that he knows how Geoff acts, he can actually prepare himself.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
oh man, at first i was like geoff? from rooster teeth? but he's such a nice guy! but then i realized, no some other geoff who is apparently a douchebag.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
So Angry Joe is finally angry? About damn time, always thought his videos severely lacked in that department.