A crazy idea (mabye)

GlassWolf

Jan 18, 2011
I have listened to the music in Fallout 3 and Fallout NV for an extended period of time now. Owning both games and having played more than 100 hours of Fallout 3 and still playing NV for the 2nd time I believe, in my opinion, that well... Fallout 3's music would make NV's Mr. New Vegas a lot more bearable to listen to. I propose we start a petition. A petition asking obsidian to add fallout 3's music to NV. It's just a thought, but I've been thinking about it for a while. It doesn't matter who starts the petition, just that someone needs to start one, I can't because of my lack of time, but someone can it doesn't matter who as previously stated we just need to start one then send it to obsidian when enough people have signed up.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
It's called mods. Or you could just transfer the files yourself, if you know how.

AmbitiousWorm

I'm going to leave this blank.
Dec 2, 2010
So no time to do a petition but time to play Fallout 3 for 100 hrs and New Vegas twice? I see.......

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
If you're playing on PC, there are probably mods that allow you to do that. If you have it for console....tough luck, I guess. Besides, the New Vegas soundtrack is just as good as the Fallout 3 soundtrack.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
If you've played 100 hours of Fallout 3, one might expect you to have gotten tired of the endless GNR loop of around 6-8 songs by now.