A cure for my boredom

Marcus Dubious

Jul 22, 2009
Accept insanity, It's all you have left to live for.

If you don't fancy going insane immediately you can always decorate my house.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
They say that the only people who are truly bored, are the ones who are truly boring.

...so, stop being boring?

Mushroomfreak111

Oct 24, 2009
Rutawitz said:
Miki91 said:
I know how you feel. What I did is I started buying clothes... Lots and lots of clothes! And cat ears! Now I spend hours on end putting on different clothes and be the cutest catgirl i can...

And then I take pictures of myself... I'm insane!
no argument there
Finally, one that agree^^

On topic... Go outside, snowforts are popular now adays^^

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Do you have a PS3?
Get this [http://www.christian-gaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/demonsoul.jpg].
Should change your mind, assuming you like this sort of thing.
[sub]Man, From Software should be paying me, as much as I advertise this...[/sub]

It normally entertains me for hours on end. A great boredom killer.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Dr.Sean said:
1.Buy a keg of your favorite beer.
2.Play BioShock from the beginning to the end.
3.Drink each time Atlas says, "Would you kindly"
4.?????
5.Profit!
That is simply the greatest idea anyone ever had, no sarcasm! I'm finishing school this year and this will be one of the first things to celebrate it, really, I swear.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
I dunno dude, get laid?

Seriously thought if you end up going insane from boredom then you'll be fine. It's like you sit around all day without a care still consious but in a way that everything feels the same and the only minor annoyance is a sense of guilt from not being happy nor sad about yourself or anyone else, almost like your somewhat of an aligned person whose individuality relys only on the fact that you are trying to be original again, but the rest of the world is to busy being held back by repetition and self pity in that they no longer have any ideas of their own thus the weight of everyones problems somewhat end up on you and that is what makes you feel bored, the countless people who live their lives in a circle and have nothing to look foward to.

My advice is to not worry about anything and have fun then you wont be so bored.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Julianking93 said:
Rent a random movie or game just for the hell of it.

Go out to the mall and shop around.

Or just masturbate.

Yeah, that seems like the best option.

I was going to say that or cruise for chicks/dudes.

Read a book (animporphs)

go to church

(dont mock me for my last option its a suggestion)

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
Piorn said:
Dr.Sean said:
4.?????
5.Profit!
That is simply the greatest idea anyone ever had, no sarcasm! I'm finishing school this year and this will be one of the first things to celebrate it, really, I swear.
It requires extra attention, 'cause like you never notice the "Would you kindly" until the very end.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Go on T.V tropes.

You will lose DAYS of your life and not notice.

Edit: 666th post, now with a special satanic message!

natas yebo, enjoy.

thevillageidiot13

Sep 9, 2009
Miki91 said:
I know how you feel. What I did is I started buying clothes... Lots and lots of clothes! And cat ears! Now I spend hours on end putting on different clothes and be the cutest catgirl i can...

And then I take pictures of myself... I'm insane!
I got a pair of teashade sunglasses. Oh, yeah. But I don't want to break the bank over clothes. xD

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Dr.Sean said:
Piorn said:
Dr.Sean said:
4.?????
5.Profit!
It requires extra attention, 'cause like you never notice the "Would you kindly" until the very end.
And as the enemies get harder, you get more drunk! But I guess it doesn't make much sense to play after the golf club scene, does it?

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
scream at a lamp. I scream at the nearest lamp when I get bored. This usually results in me bursting into laughter at the sheer absurdity of the situation.