A Formal Thread about Activision/Blizzard

yanardag

Jun 13, 2022
Country
turkey
Shut down Activision for this? I know it won't happen, but we should at least demand that they be shut down and their IPs sold in an auction. An employee committed suicide because of the abuse he received from his manager--and god knows how many more have suffered emotionally as well! There's no saving them; lock up those responsible immediately before another person gets hurt

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Fuck these shareholders.

They really want to be super villains. I still wouldn't buy their game anyway.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So the company that they laid out nearly seventy billion dollars- more than the GDP of Luxembourg- to buy doesn't make any "must-have" games? Either this is bullshit to try to get around anti-competition regulations, or I need to hit up Microsoft for a couple billion for my stable of "not must-have" games. Maybe someday soon you'll all get to play "Hello World" and "Hello World 2: Hello Harder".

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
So the company that they laid out nearly seventy billion dollars- more than the GDP of Luxembourg- to buy doesn't make any "must-have" games? Either this is bullshit to try to get around anti-competition regulations, or I need to hit up Microsoft for a couple billion for my stable of "not must-have" games. Maybe someday soon you'll all get to play "Hello World" and "Hello World 2: Hello Harder".
Or get Rare IPs out of their hands and give it to indie devs that grew up and knew what made games like Banjo and Conker and Perfect Dark Special

Or give it back to Nintendo

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Sony 'lets buy permanent (or so long it may as well be) platform exclusive dlc, characters, etc on multi platform games' has an opinion on their competitor being the one they have to sell that to? I am SHOCKED. Shocked!

I've never understood how Sony doesnt cop more shit about their permanent or year long platform exclusives. On the flip side, people will jump on MS for 7 or 30 day early dlc launches...

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Or get Rare IPs out of their hands and give it to indie devs that grew up and knew what made games like Banjo and Conker and Perfect Dark Special
The only IPs I appreciate associated with Rare are from their pre-Nintendo forerunner company, Ashby Computers & Graphics (although released under the brand "Ultimate Play The Game"). Top games from my childhood.