A game no one seems to remember. O_O

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
No-one seems to know of a classic named Banjo Kazooie and the sequel, Banjo Tooie

A more adult game similar to it is Conker's Bad Fur Day. Nobody seems to know about it.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Alien Trilogy? (PS1/PC)

The atmosphere and music in this game were absolutely fantastic (and I don't know how to put pictures in so you'll have to look it up yourself), the difficulty may have been a bit skewed at the later levels and the maps sometimes became mazes but overall it is still one of the best games I have ever played (I miss my PS2).

The Thing? (PS2/Xbox)

Like Alien Trilogy, The Thing had a great sense of atmosphere (it was genuinely creepy sometimes) and I was always paranoid of my teammates (I was just waiting for the bastards to mutate on me, any second now...), however, the difficulty was somewhere between evil and sadistic and there was almost always never enough ammo and health (which I guess is good for a horror game).

CRoone

Jul 1, 2010
Bushido Blade. That was an interesting game...it was a fighting game, but you could die from any hit. You'd think that would make the game horribly unbalanced, but that just meant that one had to be that much better at the game in order to succeed. I've only ever seen it played, though. I suck at fighting games.

It came out on the PS1, if anyone's curious.