A game of $120,000,000. Would you be selfish or a savior?

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
I would use the money to stir up and fund a rebellion in the United states and remove our government that is so easily controlled by corporations. I would then implement a slightly altered government that is more resistant to corruption.

I would also take donations from other people to better fund the rebellion.

This may cause a lot of problems, but in the long run it could benefit the country.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I would comply I have some plans that would make my nation a better place making me a savior ( I dont like that idea of a assasin following me, without the assasin I would use the money for selfish purposes

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
I wouldn't play, because quite simply, how do I know that my ideals for improving the nation are the same as the judge's? I mean, every great monster in history honestly thought he was doing the right thing. What if the judge has Hitler's morals? WHat if he simply disagrees with my methods? I mean, it's not like a sport, where t the end, one is clearly the better. It's all subjective, and I've got a 10:1 chance of being killed.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
If I end up making money through the money I spent like, if I were to buy land and use it for housing. Say I got more back once those houses sold. Would that count as putting money back into the original 120 Million? I would assume so and use that as my, 'stay out of death' strategy.

What I would do is, I would buy up about 80 - 90% of the major golf courses with my money. I would try to anyway. This is where the above question comes into play. Anyway, with my new golf courses, I would kick out all the rich people and start up a chain of low-income housing developments and, high rise buildings where the houseless of the U.S. would be encouraged to live since the houseless in this country are treated very poorly (largely ignored). I call that my Carlin Plan.

If the Carlin Plan leaves me with any money then I'll spend the rest of it on infrastructure: primarily roads. Concrete seems better suited for highways then asphalt for example.

I feel as though I wouldn't have nearly enough money for any of this. Whatever, I would do my good deeds and, face my assassin once the money dries up.

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
Well Id trow 100 million to charity straight away because I cant even spend a million that fast well you without buying shit ton of stuff that you dont even need boats planes and such instead Id buy a big appartment live alone hire a housekeeper get prostitutes buy new computer videogames and such okay now we have already used about 260 thousand moving on next Id propably wait and see what happens next.