A life sized replica of...

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Probably a Republic attack cruiser filled with the 501st(clone legion, not that crappy empire one), some transports, landing craft, fighters and vehicles. To make it feel all that more authentic.

yeah...

EDIT: Or Optimus Prime.

mad benji89

May 4, 2009
nuka cola just so i can find out what it taste like probs end up dieing of radation posion but it would be worth it

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
Ooooooooohh... Earth perhaps? :/
Life size... I would keep it in my basement... And then I would make a warhammer landscape out of it! Muahahahahah!

Beero

Oct 17, 2009
The drill of bioshock, or the rivet gun.....
Then there is a thing called a portal gun....
Isaacs suite from dead space was mentioned...
Hmmmm tough decision :S

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
one of EVERY Big Daddy, have a bouncer in front of my house, a Rosie in front of my office, and the others kind of around the house like watch dogs. And I'd tell people they're trained to stay perfectly still, especially if they could make breathing and groaning noises . . . mm . . . that would be wonderful

yes, I am a sick and twisted bastard, oh well, least I enjoy it.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
I'd want something I could actually display, like...I dunno, some of the power armour sets.
Actually that would be nice, a nice dining hall with all the different suits of power armour in the alcoves.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Either the golden suit from Henry Hatsworth or that underground city that one guy finds under his house in Eternal Darkness. A life-size Jehutty would also be cool.

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
Sovreign, from Mass Effect. A starship several kilometers long. My very own interstellar cuttlefish.

Binerexis

Dec 11, 2009
Pious Augustus without a doubt. If they actually made life size models of him... Good God I'd kill for one.

That or a replica of GLADoS which I'd also use as a super computer case with glowing lights and voice files that play when certain computery things happen.