A Lost Game

goldsphinxx

Jan 12, 2009
I loved Tomba, the little pink haired monkey kid right? Awesome, I have it.

Evolution 1 and 2 are gone from my collection :(

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
zehydra said:
Wait, so you lost the game?
Thank god you said it. I thought I'd have to be the asshole here... Thank you... Thank you so much...

OT: More or less. I went to my dad's and wanted to play Prince of Persia: Two thrones (or something), and we couldn't find it. I'm usually good when it comes to my games.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Blueruler182 said:
zehydra said:
Wait, so you lost the game?
Thank god you said it. I thought I'd have to be the asshole here... Thank you... Thank you so much...

OT: More or less. I went to my dad's and wanted to play Prince of Persia: Two thrones (or something), and we couldn't find it. I'm usually good when it comes to my games.
first time I've ever been thanked for that, lol.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Wayneguard said:
The whole gex series.
I have the 64 one.

Torment. My dad had it, and I loved it, but was kinda scared to really play it, especcially watching my dad randomly being attacked by some shadow monsters.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age. I blame my brother because I would never lose games as good as those.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Diligent said:
So many.
The old PC games that come to mind right now are Jazz Jackrabbit and Abuse. Oh man Abuse was awesome.
There's a nearly identical version available for free right now.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
darkkan2125 said:
as a PC gamer is not losing the game

it more like losing THE BLASTED CD KEY!!!!!!

RAWR!
This is why I cannot play NWN anymore :( I have the discs right beside me but no key anywhere on the packaging that I can find. Coulda swore it was on this little flip open envolope thing somewhere but it is not.

There are few games I cannot think of at the moment that I do not know the names to but wish I could find them again. (Mostly SNES games and PS1 games.) Although there was one that was like a dungeon crawler on Sega Genesis that was like a dungeon crawler and I think you were a wizard and you fought these zombie things. Anyways on the spell you would actually make the zombie's heads explode quite gruesomely.

And finally my main one: Intelligence Qube

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
bulbasaur765 said:
Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age. I blame my brother because I would never lose games as good as those.
Man, I loved those games. They were awesome. Though I wanted to punch Sheba and Jessica(? not sure if thats her name and too lazy to look it up)in their faces. They were annoying. And that one cutscene at the end of the first game.
(Sheba falls off lighthouse)
(Felix watches in horror)
(Felix gets up)
(Felix stands there for thirty minutes)
(Felix bakes a cake)
(Felix returns to the light house just in time to shout) SHEBA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Funny for all the wrong reasons.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the games, just had a few issues is all.

...But I digress. I wish I could find my Myst games. I feel like reading a walkthrough for 5 days...

verindae

May 22, 2010
Savagezion said:
And finally my main one: Intelligence Qube

That game was called Kurushi Cube over here and I have the final one (Kurushi Final) for the PS1, awesome game that :p