A Magnet For Cats

ZeroAE

Jun 7, 2010
At least its not Juice.
I'm even afraid of posting a link of the "song".

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
That's nothing.

I once had a girl at a new years eve party ask me if I had any hobbies, and what I did to relax. My brain went into overdrive repeating "dontsayvideogamesdontsayvideogamesdontsayvideogames" for about 20 seconds, of which I was just staring blankly at her the whole time. After that I stuttered "N-n-nothing. I do nothing."

After that I took up badminton, just so I have something to say in those scenarios. It's not the coolest sport, but it's better than nothing.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I just love the "OH SHIT!!" look on his face in the 3rd and 4th panels. As for the punchline, that pretty much sums up my luck in life perfectly.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Ah, something everybody can relate to.

Have a few friends over, rocking out to various songs and then the "Curse of the Shuffle" strikes and...

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Call his wank hand wicked
cuz it ain't getting any rest after this.
Come on man, Kleenex don't grow on trees!

OT: This would probably never happen to me as my phone seems to be obsessed with playing nothing but Michael Jackson when I shuffle. Then again I have a bunch of Brony music and stuff like that, that might be a little hard to explain <_<

Yuuki

Mar 19, 2013
For those who don't know what Panty and Stocking theme is, it's basically the 30 second opening song of this anime:

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
Yeeeah, I don't listen to shuffle with women, too easy to hit Gay Bar, First of May, Power Rangers Theme, Swat Katz Theme, or the entire soundtrack of Chrono Trigger...all of which girls generally don't find as funny/awesome as I do <_<

88chaz88

Jul 23, 2010
Hero in a half shell said:
That's nothing.

I once had a girl at a new years eve party ask me if I had any hobbies, and what I did to relax. My brain went into overdrive repeating "dontsayvideogamesdontsayvideogamesdontsayvideogames" for about 20 seconds, of which I was just staring blankly at her the whole time. After that I stuttered "N-n-nothing. I do nothing."

After that I took up badminton, just so I have something to say in those scenarios. It's not the coolest sport, but it's better than nothing.
Or you could get a spine and say "videogames".

Seriously, it makes no difference, they're not looking for what you do as a hobby, just striking up conversation.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Oh yes I know that awkward moment all to well.

"What's your favourite movie"

(PANIC MODE ENGAGED!)

BRAIN HELP ME QUICK!

*No problem bro I got you, here is a selection of the nerdiest movies imaginable! She's going to love the Amazing Bulk and No retreat No Surrender, even number 4!!!*

DAMN YOU! I can't use those movies! Why do you always give me this crap Brain? Why not something that says I am interesting and sophisticated?! I'm so taking revenge tonight with alcohol.

*What? Why would you do that you asshole. This is the stuff you actually enjoy watching. Maybe if you stopped pretending to be cool and actually got a life you wouldn't have to blame me!*

Oh like you are one to talk, you make me like this crap for starters and ,,, hey where did she go. She was here just a second ago.

*She kinda waved her hand in front of your face whilst you were talking to me and walked off after a while.*

----

I joke but I genuinely hate that question. It's like which movie is my favourite? Like when I am in a certain mood or when I have time to kill. Do you mean favourite ironically or is it like what genre do I like? Is that what you are really asking because what is a favourite movie? I watch tons of movies I like equally how can I pick one over the other when they can't even be compared based on genre?

I know it's just a what kind of things you like question but it always puts me on the spot and in thought overdrive.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
Yeah this is why I have trust issues with my phone. Literally I have a play list that I have for other people to listen to on my phone so not to find my game soundtracks on my phone

Still Cage The Elephant <3

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Glad, with a few quite awesome exceptions, I don't have any anime openings and scant little videogame music. I did think about Cruel Angels Thesis(don't know why, but I think it's tradition to bring up NGE on Critical Miss now) though, but I'm sure I could convince the uninitiated that it's got nothing to do with anime in such a situation.

I'm not sure if D City Rock would have been worse.