A new Avenger

Dryk

Dec 4, 2011
I've been watching EMH... and thus have decided that the world needs more Ant-man and Wasp. Also Black Panther, he's pretty cool.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
I would rather let them keep the same cast of characters for the sequel, because that would mean that the movie could save time on establishing the new group dynamics and not having to give people info on the new character for people who didn't see their movie. that time saved could mean more of the movie could be focused on setting up and interesting plot and villain(s).

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Thomas Guy said:
CODE-D said:
Wow your already tired of those characters.
I guess spiderman or whatever but I dont care.
No not tired. But I can't imagine the team being the exact same also

Thanos

would tear that team apart.
In a straight brawl they would beat Thanos in most cases (weaker iterations of the team have beaten him down in straight forward combat before). Thanos isn't a threat because he's super duper powerful, he's also super duper intelligent... that's the real issue.

I'd like to see Hank Pym and Janet of course and eventually Vision. Black Panther is another must have classic.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Aris Khandr said:
Cyntac Wong said:
Civil War Movie would be pretty cool

Maybe cos I just read it again
Why would you do that to yourself? Ugh, Civil War was just awful in every way imaginable.

That's exactly what we need on the big screen, Captain freaking America being told he is "out of touch" because he doesn't follow NASCAR.
Thank you. I am always shocked to see so many people on this site preaching Civil War. Anyone reading Marvel for any amount of time prior to the event will tell you all the things that were wrong with it. Yeah the art was amazing, but that's about as far as it goes. I can't even count the number of characters who's personalities were completely warped to tell that story, Mr. Fantastic being the biggest offender.

May 17, 2010
Fappy said:
Aris Khandr said:
Cyntac Wong said:
Civil War Movie would be pretty cool

Maybe cos I just read it again
Why would you do that to yourself? Ugh, Civil War was just awful in every way imaginable.

That's exactly what we need on the big screen, Captain freaking America being told he is "out of touch" because he doesn't follow NASCAR.
Thank you. I am always shocked to see so many people on this site preaching Civil War. Anyone reading Marvel for any amount of time prior to the event will tell you all the things that were wrong with it. Yeah the art was amazing, but that's about as far as it goes. I can't even count the number of characters who's personalities were completely warped to tell that story, Mr. Fantastic being the biggest offender.
Also the fact that instead of having an interesting debate about individual rights versus group safety it got twisted by various political viewpoints to act as a soapbox. Meaning it looked like war fought by idiots

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
It would be cool to see Wasp. I've loved seeing her in EMH, but it bothers me that she's written as almost completely useless despite that she should be just as powerful as (Gi)Ant-Man.

Maybe for once we could have Wasp as the superior fighter, since Ultimates has made it popular for her to be the source of Ant-Man's powers.

Dryk

Dec 4, 2011
JediMB said:
It would be cool to see Wasp. I've loved seeing her in EMH, but it bothers me that she's written as almost completely useless despite that she should be just as powerful as (Gi)Ant-Man.
It's interesting isn't it, her superpower is basically to be mildly annoying. But she's just so fun to watch so I don't care ^_^

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Introduce Wasp and Ant-Man together in an Ant-Man movie, and have them both be Avengers, perhaps replacing Black Widow and/or Hawkeye to stop the team from getting bloated. Problem? Solved.

I adore Wasp in the cartoon, and I'd love to see her appear in the next filn.