A new hated song, even worse than Rebecca Black...

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Quick Marty, get into the delorean, we have to go back into time and stop the conception of this hated person. Also I want to see if an alien really crashed in Roswell.

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
popular music has always been shit. don't think this is anything new.

friday is actually kinda catchy compared to that robot, though. that is saying something.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Wow. At least with Friday, it had a "so bad it's good" thing going on. This is just... just... awful.

Also, "jack my swag"? Is that what the kids are saying now-a-days? Damn I feel old...

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
staika said:
This song and Rebecca Black's make me wonder who ok'd these ideas. How can you listen to these songs and think "yeah this is a great song" also why must they do auto tune, god I hate auto tuning because that is like basically saying you have no singing skill and have to hide behind it to have semblance of talent. My last point is you spend all this money to record this video, auto tune your horrible voice, buy some record company so you can sell the song but you can't hire someone to write lyrics for you.

/rant
My sis is supposed to be a grown woman and she somehow find 'I whip my hair back and forth' by will smiths's little kid good music to hear.
I still tease her about it, but on the other hand she hears any pop crap out there.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
JasonKaotic said:
It's not really new, but yeah, she is much worse.
And she's a proper stuck-up *****.
She wrote a song in response to how much people hated that song. Listen to the lyrics and watch the video and your hate for her will be all the greater.

Apparently we're all jealous. Someone please shoot it. Like, now.

She's 12, by the way.
Chris Hansen frequents the comments section of the video.
I've seen the other one before but not this, its hilarious. I've never seen someone try so hard to make themselves look like the villain in a teen drama. Truly a living parody.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
meh, she ain't that bad

there's way, WAY worse

(do I have to remind you all of the video games song?)

Nazz3

Sep 11, 2009
What the hell happened to metaphorical lyrics?

"I wonder how cool i'd look if I had them on right now"

Hahahahha

Bob the frantic

Sep 5, 2009
JasonKaotic said:
She wrote a song in response to how much people hated that song. Listen to the lyrics and watch the video and your hate for her will be all the greater.

She's 12, by the way.
Chris Hansen frequents the comments section of the video.
WOW! You do mean Cris Hansen from the Chaser, right? I might actually be slightly jealous of her horrible singing, dancing, stage presence and the need for so much voice modulation if she gets people like that commenting

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
RatRace123 said:
JasonKaotic said:

I don't think we should be watching this, pretty sure the FBI can bust you for it.
Seriously, what the hell is a "teen boom boom doll" and why is it not illegal?
And why is she dressed like Jennifer Beals?

This song raises too many questions in addition to simply being annoying.
Pedophiles have never had it easier. Pedobear gets the cold sweats watching this. And i'm pretty sure that "boom boom" is code for sex.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
It's been up since October of last year, heard about it months ago. But still you're right, it is worse than Friday.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
AFAIK the two songs in question were produced by the same folk. It's not quite the logical extreme of manufactured pop that we're seeing (look up Vocaloids for that), but this stuff really doesn't need to exist.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
So why do people who hate videos that go viral and suck such as these help them by linking them to everyone?

If you just ignored people like this they would go away. Linking the video to even more people to showcase how much it sucks does not help.

Hitman Dread

Mar 9, 2011
Oh aren't you all just so adorable with your posting of mediocre songs

Excuse me, coming through with some of The Shaggs.

Jim From Accounting

Mar 10, 2010
SilentCom said:
JasonKaotic said:

Also, observe what she's wearing and how she's dancing, then consider that she's 12 years old.
Yeah.
That's a little bit... eww. She looks like she's 13 years old, why is she dancing like a stripper?
Pedo bear directed this video .

But yea pop music is dying

DSK-

May 13, 2010
It sounds like every other shitty pop song on the radio. Autotune and all. I've heard more singing talent in trance vocals than the majority of pop today.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Grayjack said:
At least it isn't Blackout Band.

That is literally the absolute worst thing I have ever heard. It is worse than Rebecca Black and Jenna Rose combined. They need to stop. Now.

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
The two songs are similar. They're both about the lives of rich, spoiled little kids.