A Possessed Chaos Space Marine replaces the protagonist in the last game you played

Flaery

Ghetto Trash
Dec 23, 2012
I think Sonic Shuffle would be a really different game with that thing in it.

Cecilo

Nov 18, 2011
KOMega said:
I think this is a bit of a downgrade, since everyone in Armored Core V has a giant mech, or a rogue A.I.
I suppose in your case it would be a Chaos Space Marine piloting a Titan then. For those that don't know what a Titan is. This is a titan.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/Nyrath/kev_walker_imperius_dictatio.jpg?t=1245574110

Just imagine skulls and chaotic symbols painted across it. Maybe with a red/black color scheme. Or an entirely pink color Scheme.

Alternatives are, http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2610115a_99120102036_CSMForgefiend02_873x627.jpg

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Asclepion said:

The protagonist/good guy/hero/playable character in the last video game you played is replaced by the gentleman in the above picture. What effect does this have on the game?
Bonus Scenario: If you could play as the PCSM, would you do anything differently? If so, then what?
The... the last game I played was Animal Crossing. :(

What did that psycho do to my PEACH trees!?!? OH GAWD WHY!!!!? The animals. Why????

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Hmmm...SWAT4 is going to be a lot harder, and I'm not going to get all the points for persuading people to surrender.

But...if he doesn't wear his helmet, and walks in a room watched by a sniper, not so much of a problem.

Otherwise, no chance.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Cecilo said:
KOMega said:
I think this is a bit of a downgrade, since everyone in Armored Core V has a giant mech, or a rogue A.I.
I suppose in your case it would be a Chaos Space Marine piloting a Titan then. For those that don't know what a Titan is. This is a titan.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/Nyrath/kev_walker_imperius_dictatio.jpg?t=1245574110

Just imagine skulls and chaotic symbols painted across it. Maybe with a red/black color scheme. Or an entirely pink color Scheme.

Alternatives are, http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2610115a_99120102036_CSMForgefiend02_873x627.jpg
In that case he will fit right in :)
Just add boosters to it's feet so it can start roller-skating across terrain :p

eberhart

Dec 20, 2012
MrPeanut said:
eberhart said:
Crusader Kings 2

Hard to say, is there anything that should be done differently in that game? ^^
Gonna spend all your game excommunicated and without a marriage :p
Concubine FTW - hell, it's even in-character for some CSM :)

Ulkjen

Feb 4, 2011
...Owch. One man army in mount and blade. I guess calradia is truely fucked. The one true king will be the last man on the continent...

Blizzard

Dec 30, 2011
Well I was palying supreme commander
so unless you can create building , a army and hold your breath underwater
then I am screwed

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Gears of War 3?

That...wouldn't be much different for him.

Hell he might even feel right at home!

Anezay

Apr 1, 2010
It would be a bit more difficult to build my floating sky-city in Minecraft, I imagine.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Asclepion said:
To be honest with you... sounds lame as hell. Seems to me that he/they are designed to be as badass as possible, and in doing so is forced TOO much. There are limits to everything, and when such a limit is crossed, it descends into mediocrity. Not impressed.
That's what's hilarious though. In the 40k universe, all of those ridiculous Mary Sue traits listed are the BARE MINIMUM required to SURVIVE as an individual against all the other, even MORE ridiculous bullshit every other faction has.

The only reason regular humans survive is by being more numerous and bigger assholes than nearly everyone else.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Mass Effect 2.

Well, I have absolutely no idea what a chaos space marine is beyond that picture. So I'm guessing a genocidal renegade on steroids?
A Space Marine in Warhammer 40K is a genetically engineered super soldier designed to protect the Imperium of Man.

A Chaos Space Marine is basically the same thing, but who's mind has been corrupted by the powers of Chaos.

A possessed Chaos Space Marine is as above, but also with the flesh & blood manifestation of a daemon powerful enough to force itself inside the body of a warrior who's mind and will are more powerful than 99% of the rest of the galaxy's population.

So yeah, you're not having a good day if you meet the business end of him.

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
Borderlands 2

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

In all honesty it wouldn't really be much of a change since I am playing that game with Kreig the Psycho.

Overall I find it would likely be just as amusing.

ShipofFools

Apr 21, 2013
The last thing I played was the Fall of Rome scenario from Civilization 5. I played as the Western Roman Empire.

So... I guess Rome was the Space Marine all along!

Stephen Wo

Mar 16, 2011
So that's Swat 4?

"Yo, we ain't coming out 'til you pass us the cash and the vests!"
"Multiple tangoes spotted. How do we proceed, sir?"
*Charges in, massacring civilians and terrified teenage gangbangers* "WRAAAAGGGHHH! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! ALL HAIL KHORNE!"

Hawkeye21

Oct 25, 2011
I am guessing I would be building a lot more skull-fortresses... At least mobs wont be any trouble

Killer_tom

Oct 5, 2012
Well I played God of War last, so my prediction is that it would be less bloodier then with kratos, but other then that he would easily fit in with the rest of the creatures their.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Ice Car said:
Oh God. My town in Animal Crossing is going to get fucked up so badly.
Huh, same for me pretty much.

I'm sure Mayor Horrifying-Sin-Against-Nature has lots of interesting changes and plans in mind for the quaint little village of Lilycove! I just know he'll get along with all hos new neighbors (and hopefully won't murder them horribly)! And I'd love to see how it decorates the inside of his house! ... On second thought, I would not like to see that. It sounds horrifying.

Point being, while thematically inappropriate and somewhat terrifying, it would be interesting to see this guy become the mayor of a town in the Animal Crossing world. If only for a little bit.