A question for Canadian Escapists

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Psykoma said:
Otaku World Order said:
Huh... Never heard of them before. "Ontario Sucks"... I'm guessing they're from Alberta.
As far as I've been able to tell, having been in /talked to people from most of the provinces, I'm pretty sure the average for, well, everywhere other than ontario, hates ontario.

And everyone, even ontarians, hate toronto.
I love Toronto. Lots of fun in that city :p

LHZA

Sep 22, 2010
Actually the song war of 1812 wasn't written by or even for Arrogant Worms. It was written by an artist named Wes Borg for a play he wrote called the war of 1812. They actually have a number of songs misattributed to them.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Don't celebrate them, but I do appreciate their music. Also the fact that their from my current hometown is pretty cool.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Jesus' Brother Bob.
Brian's Balls.
Abducted by Mimes.
I got a Pressure Washer
Mounted Animal Nature trail

Yeah I love listening them some days.

"We've got rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees..."

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Arrogant worms. Follow them at all? I like them, hell I'll say I love them.

I'm just wondering which song is your favorite from their albums.

That's just a taste of them. There are more songs that I love too but these are the ones I always think of while working.

[sub][sub]As a Canadian, I'm sorry if I offended any Yanks listening to The war of 1812. I'll dry your tears! XD[/sub][/sub]
Two of those songs are not by the Arrogant Worms.

Matt_LRR said:
(Psst... "The War of 1812" is by Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie, not the Arrogant Worms.)

-m
What he said.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
brainslurper said:
I have a question for canadian escapists. Do square car wheels decrease fuel efficiency?
Yes, also hanging decorative items such as reindeer horns will also decrese fuel efficency. Flags are actually the worst. Support your team but quit feeding the gas companies!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'm living in Banff right now. Does that make me an honorary Canadian?

Honestly, I wouldn't understand half the words in those songs otherwise...

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I have heard of them before but don't listen to them really I suppose it is nice to have a band that's a little patriotic most people here don't even refer to themselves as Canadians.