A review of the Trump Presidency

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Kiddie fiddler too, which I feel Bill and Ted might have glossed over a little.
Yeah, but that was all the Greeks. The basis of Western Civilization is kiddie fiddling.

Try telling that one to the "Western Civilization is the supreme achievement of humanity" crowd.

Reactions: Kwak

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Yeah, but that was all the Greeks. The basis of Western Civilization is kiddie fiddling.

Try telling that one to the "Western Civilization is the supreme achievement of humanity" crowd.
I like that people will no longer be crying about being called racists, if only because they're crying about being called paedophiles.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Please do not post offensive content

Early Western civilization was full on degeneracy. Bunch of homos, pedos, hedonists, and animal fuckers.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States

"Well...the Greeks invented Democracy...Democracy sounds like Democrats...therefore, Democrats are pedophiles (and like owning slaves)!"

Reactions: MrCalavera

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Well, Athenians, there were lots of other city states we don't know as much about, beyond that they weren't like the Athenians. Though, that means they weren't the basis of Western Civilisation or anything.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
I have thoughts, but I'm going to wait until this is all the way done first (I was going to make a comment along the lines of how this administration felt like a horror movie where the killer looks dead, but there's still 10 minutes left and the orchestra hasn't left yet a couple of weeks ago, and then this week happened).