A sad day for Heavy metal

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Aerodynamic said:
theSovietConnection said:
Somewhere out there, Ronnie Dio and Dimebag Darrel are engaged in a guitar battle of the ages.

R.I.P. Dio
Dio, Darrel, Cliff Burton, and Keith Moon will form a band in heaven, what it shall be named I don't know.
Yes, yes they will, and it will be the finest band ever to exist. That put a smile on my face, knowing he's out there rocking still.

I'm speechless....I thought he was coping with it...Rest in Peace man, you won't be forgotten. \m/

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
I haven't really listened to any of his stuff, but he did make a kickass appearance in the Tenacious D movie, so I guess I'll remember him through that.

RIP, dude. \m/

BJK55123

Dec 10, 2009
I've never heard much of his music, only the holy diver cd, but I acknowledge him as an important part of metal history.

R.I.P.

Kwoodchuck

May 11, 2010
may you rest in piece d. we shall not forget you. in honour of my 20th post i have composed an epic song song for you.

D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.
D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.

(done to the tune of metallica's whereever i may roam)

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
Echer123 said:
Who is that again?

*checks wikipedia*

Oh.

RIP
ditto. except i just remembered him from that AND the movie with jack black... what was it called again? ... eh... you know which i'm talking about guys, right? xD

RIP nevertheless.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
Wow, both Frank Frazetta and Ronnie James Dio, two great post-modern artists, have passed away within a week of each other. They may be gone but we'll always have the amazing works of fantasy art and music they've given us. R.I.P Ronnie and Frank \m/