A sequel to a game of your choice

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
A sequel to E.V.O. Search For Eden would be really great.

Either 2D or 3D, I wouldn't mind either as they both have their respective pluses and minuses. I could imagine a lot of feature updates, like more evolution choices, branching story and other things that would only enrich the game.

Granted Spore was somewhat of an E.V.O. spiritual successor, but it was too unfocused. Something akin to the cell + creature stages but far more fleshed out with the addition of a fish stage would have been more E.V.O. like.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
I would love a new Gotcha Force for the 3DS - hell I'd even settle for a updated port with some new borgs.

It'd also be great if a sequel to Steambot Chronicles existed - possibly with faster mechs. It was just such a unique IP that it's a shame there wasn't any more.

BQE

Posh Villainess
Jun 17, 2013
I would honestly vote for Warcraft IV, I'm tired of the lore and game being stuck in World of Warcraft. I yearn for a return to the incredibly interesting RTS gameplay with the upkeep and unique heroes.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say... maybe Age of Mythology 2. As much as I love regular, vanilla AoE, Mythology was special. It needs to be reinvigorated with a sequel.

...Or... maybe... Half Lif3? That would genuinely be my second choice.

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Elite Beat Agents Return!

That was a game with a lot of heart and a lot of fans waiting for more beats to tap with a stylus while three well-dressed men wave their arms in the background.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Silvanus said:
I'd say... maybe Age of Mythology 2. As much as I love regular, vanilla AoE, Mythology was special. It needs to be reinvigorated with a sequel.
Yes seconding this. Age of Mythology was the best of the bunch and a sequel would be awesome.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
piinyouri said:
A sequel to E.V.O. Search For Eden would be really great.

Either 2D or 3D, I wouldn't mind either as they both have their respective pluses and minuses. I could imagine a lot of feature updates, like more evolution choices, branching story and other things that would only enrich the game.
This.

A sequel to Mischief Makers where Marina teams up with the Justice Warriors.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
A sequel to VtM: Bloodlines!

This time, it has more complex magic, more weapons, character customisation, more exploration, and everything that Bloodlines tried, but failed at. It should have some strong homages to the original game, particularly the Ocean View Hotel and Dr. Grout's mansion of horror.

Also seconding Age of Mythology II.

Crayven

Plum tickler
Mar 28, 2011
Warcraft and Age of mythology are good, but Homeworld 3 would be my "i'l kickstart this and/or kill if it becomes a aliens: colonial marines.

themyrmidon

Sep 28, 2009
In order:
Test Drive Unlimited. New owner, so it should happen. Whether it's good or not...
Tabula Rasa. Man I miss that MMO.
Gladius. With the desolving of Lucasarts there is a sliver of hope for this.
Roller Coaster Tycoon. Probably happening after the Atari sale.
Age of Empires. A passionate team that is willing to make true improvements could produce a gem.

Benpasko

Jul 3, 2011
Lost Kingdoms 3, for sure. It's a somewhat obscure Gamecube RPG by From Software, and it's one of the best RPGs of all time in my book. The fact that nobody's heard of it is disappointing.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
MammothBlade said:
A sequel to VtM: Bloodlines!
If only.

OT: Armed & Dangerous definitely needs are sequel. It's still one of the most fun games I've ever played, and the only one that's made me guffaw in a long time.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
I'd like to a sequel to the F-Zero games. I'm not really a fan of racing games, but F-Zero was the one franchise where I was pretty much guaranteed to buy whatever came out of it (not even Mario Kart could compete). I was really disappointed when they didn't give us an installment on the Wii.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
A Paper Mario game that has the same battle system and structure as the first two games. Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star are OK, but they lack the best aspects of the first two,

I doubt we'll see any more sequels to Golden Sun considering the sales Dark Dawn got, but there are so many questions it created that we won't get any answers to.

PonceyMcTosserFaic

Jul 30, 2011
I want Mechwarrior 5. And Future Cop L.A.P.D 2. Also Battlefield 2143. We need more games in which you can pilot awesome machines of Badassery.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I want Stalker 2, I'm still in mourning from when that was cancelled.

At least there's Survarium to look forward to.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
My son and I were discussing what Portal 3 would be like. We decided it should be set on the Moon, where Wheatley has been building a giant death ray to blow up the Earth. Using a Portal gun, Chel (and possibly GladOS as well) jump to the Moon and have to infiltrate the facility and defeat him.