Will definitely happen, but I don't give a toss:
-New CoD trailer
-New Assassin's Creed trailer/gameplay demo
-EA talks about sports games
-Presenting multimedia deals like sports or that "Powers" series on PSN
-LOTS of other things that aren't coming to mind

Things I expect to happen and are at least somewhat interesting to me:
-Bethesda announces their next big project, probably Fallout 4
-Nintendo releases the finalized title for Zelda WiiU and shows off some more gameplay footage, again tempting me to buy a WiiU
-Microsoft strongly plugs Rise of the Tomb Raider to counter Sony's plugging of Uncharted 4
-Halo 5 stuff; I personally don't and never will buy an Xbone, but many close friends of mine are Halo enthusiasts
-Revisiting a lot of those "Coming Holiday 2015" announcments from last year, but with more substance and clear release dates, The Witness and No Man's Sky will get dated

If __________ is smart, they will __________.
-Square...give a release date for FV. The demo just dropped and those who have maintained interest in this game's development have waited long enough.
-Square...make the release date for FFXV this holiday to capitalize on the demo's momentum.
-Square...give SOMETHING for Kingdom Hearts III. A release window would be ideal, but barring that, some more advanced gameplay footage showing that the development has moved along well since the initial reveal at E3 2013 would be acceptable.
-EA...give some new info on Star Wars Battlefront. I'm personally not invested, but I know that a large devoted fanbase of Battlefront has been waiting for a new one for years, and unlike the franchise anxiety that plagues Square fans, this fan community is still enthusiastic and unjaded.

Not a chance in Hades:
-Half-Life 3 announcement.