A slightly different "you died" thread.

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Search Bar approved, kinda.

This is a twist on the question in the other thread.

You are now dead, and the last video game you played is the afterlife, you are bound to all the same rules as a player controlled character in this world, and you may do whatever you want.

Last Game i played was WoW, so I guess I'd have a massive adventure as a shaman or rogue, that would be nice :)

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Yay! I get to run around stuffing animals into small balls and force them to battle to my every whim, winning money as I go! :D

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Zombie Shakespeare said:
But the last game I played was Amnesia.

Trapped inside spooky castles for all eternity.

Fuck.
Let me put this in a way to help you feel better.

ahem...

You're fucked, mate.

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
hmm...the last thing i played was actually when i tested out Garry's mod yesterday...so i guess i have some serious random fun :D

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Plants vs. Zombies.

Not that bad, I guess. I can sit in the Zen Garden for hours, I guess actually being able to look after the flowers would bump that up to years.
Also, zombies are present. Need I say more?

Yep, I can definitely think of a worse afterlife.

*thinks of a worse one involving Wii Sports*
*shudders*

sulld1

Apr 14, 2009
Great... the last game I played was Madden 10, I'm too poor for the new one... I would be stuck playing irritatingly glitchey American football for all eternity.

Damn you EA sports!!

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
I now get to defeat Dracula for all eternity as a brother hood of light soldier. - Lords of Shadow

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
Left for dead 2.

Yes. If I can use all the game modes and can use any community made map when I want.

Although I would prefer it if it was Team fortress 2.