A song your ashamed you listen to?

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I listen to a lot of weird songs however for some reason the only one that embarrasses me is this one, and I don't know why.
But I love the song and don't care what others think so I play it anyways.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011

Basically anything in Japanese sung by a girl... Sort of embarrassing, I prefer to keep what I listen to to myself. Mostly embarrassing because I imagine people will be all like "Wow, you listen to that gay crap?". Don't even know why I let this kind of stuff bother me though.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
I'm not ashamed of it, but if people I know knew that I like some Lady Gaga songs they might think I was abducted or something.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
"Remedy" by Little Boots.

If any of my RL friends(or enemies) heard about me listening to it, I would never hear the end of it.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I have no shame in what I enjoy, regardless of what my other friends think. They refute the catchiness of Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus and Hot and Cold by Katie Perry. They refute the brilliance of the soundtracks to the Lion King and Aladdin. They even stare with confusion when I rattle off every single lyric to Wild Wild West by Will Smith. But they are ignorant to one fact. That fact is that I am a bauss and thus I do not care.

IxHADOUKENxI

Dec 24, 2010
I Would just like to thank you all for your responses Made for some interesting reading....and even more interesting listening

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
IxHADOUKENxI said:
I Would just like to thank you all for your responses Made for some interesting reading....and even more interesting listening
Ohhh you sneaky bastard, necroing your own thread like that.

Ah who cares I'll bite. Technically I am too proud to be ashamed of anything I listen to. But here's some songs:
There is indeed NOOOO SHAAAAAME!!!

Just look at that clip! The hair, the keytar, the 'special effects', the clothes, freakin' everything! You can't get any more campy and cheesy than that! Ain't it brilliant?

Hell, I fucking adore that entire album of hers, Back to Basics. Good gods she's gorgeous (shame about the boob job though), and her voice is just freakin' awesome.

But heej, as they say:

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Probably Venetian Snares, in some weird roundabout way. I mean, his newer stuff is absolutely terrible (see "who wants cake"), but the Rossz Csillag Allat Szuletett album is just badass in a nutshell. Songs About My Cats isn't bad either... those are the only two I have. :p

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Sacman said:
I dunno probably the Cranberries...<.<
The Breed 77 version is like a bajillion times better.

Errrrrm.... ashamed.... ashaaaamed....

Not really ashamed. I love everything.

I guess I get criticised for liking Rick Astley's Lights Out, but hey.

leedwashere

Mar 17, 2011
I absolutely hate rap... but somehow I find myself liking Lose Yourself, by Eminem >.<

Also there has been the occasional Lady Gaga or Madonna song that has snuck onto my Pandora while I wasn't paying attention and got thumbed up. NOBODY MUST KNOW!

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Probably All Around Me by Flyleaf...or Take Over Control by Afrojack. Everything else is Metal, Hard Rock, or Alternative.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
ReservoirAngel said:
Anything from the old Disney animated films
And what's wrong with that? Some of those songs are quite catchy and quite memorable (for better, if not good, reasons than a whole lot of other stuff).

OT: Not really bothered about what I listen to, though I get weird reactions because I like this song:

Atlys

is best pony
Mar 3, 2011
I'm definitely not ashamed of it, because it is one of my favorite songs ever. I do get a lot of "What the F are you listening to?" looks though.