A song your ashamed you listen to?

Dragonforce525

Sep 13, 2009
Emerald Sun did a Power Metal cover of Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out for a Hero on their latest album, so hearing a man sing a song about a woman wanting a man is a bit odd, although half of the lyrics are sung by a woman, the bits where a man is singing sounds a tad gay, but I do love the song but can really only listen to it with headphones on.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
And now for another self-righteous post.

I'm not ashamed of any music I listen to and never will.

philzibit

May 25, 2009
I'm ashamed to listen to anything my Paramore, but when it plays on my iPod at work, I usually will defend it.

...I don't care, the lead singer is hot and it's catchy.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
All Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Ke$ha, and that kind of stuff that is on my iPod. What? I share an iTunes library with my sister. I tried to balance it out with metal and rock from my brothers collection.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
I am a pretty big guy, I box, used to play rugby. Im middle eastern so I do look scary to most white people.
I have long hair, when i grow a beard people say i look a bit like danny trejo.
I normally listen to metal.

but I have one soft spot,
love story by taylor swift

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
Our Song by Taylor Swift
Dirty Song by Cars Can Be Blue
Yea, both of them make me smile, for different reasons, but I will only listen to them when no one else is around.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
As someone who routinely blasts bagpipe music while driving down the highway, I don't really have anything I'm ashamed of. I'll avoid listening to certain things around certain people though. For example, I've got some anime music in my playlist that I'll skip over if I'm not with the few of my friends who also like anime. Likewise, my girlfriend hates country, so, while she knows I enjoy most of it, I'll avoid playing it if she's around.

My room mates can suck it though; they get to listen to the Rogues of Scotland whether they like it or not.

Nupu

Nov 6, 2010
Petri Nygård, my friends hate his music because the lyric's are stupid and they don't make any sense, but for some reason I love it.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Sacman said:
I dunno probably the Cranberries...<.<
Jay Brannan does a very good version of this. You should take a listen :)

OT: I'd go with Yeasayer. I'm not usually a fan of that style of music, but it's just so awesome!

LinkSwitch

Jan 1, 2011
Definetely "Cooler than me" by Mike Posner.

F**k I hate pop, but that song is catchy as all hell.