A stupid act you just had to laugh at.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
This week I had to read six chapters of a book for one of my classes. The professor posted the reading online. I decided to go and print it out at a copy shop, because I hate reading on computers. I found the readings online in two parts. I decided to print out the first part first. It was 80 pages long! Then I found out the professor put the entire book online, and I only needed the first 40 pages. It cost me 20 dollars, and since it was 80 pages I decided to have it bound. In all it cost me 25 dollars, after my student discount. Upon reading it I found that the dialogue was completely unintelligible and reading it was like driving nails into my face. At this point I just had to laugh. I told the entire class and they laughed too. Have you ever done something so stupid that you just had to laugh about it?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I once put Cinnamon rolls in the microwave for 5 minutes when I was 6 or so.

Ah, the Firemen laughed that one up with me.

kduff51

May 3, 2009
Oh god, I hate that feeling where you know what you just did was stupid as hell.
I have felt it many times.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I er...

I asked what type of animal a chicken was...

I could only laugh at myself at that one :p

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
When I was a wee one I attempted to copy the Rugrats and tried to get into mirrorland by running into my mothers full length mirror. It broke right off its hinges, we never really spoke about it and to this day that damn thing is in the basement, gathering dust and bringing back memories of a very funny act of stupidity.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
A prominent example in my mind would be the time me and my friends were talking about colledge football (The american kind) and I accidentally called in the NFL during a brainfart.

I tend to do this quite a bit, mainly because I fail at spoking engrish.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
I was in a store, arguing with a friend about which sells more, Ritz crackers, or Goldfish crackers.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Falling over in front of roughly 6 girls and ending up lying flat on my back. In fact, I'm not sure anyone even laughed at that...