A-Team Star Tipped for Crow Reboot

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
The first movie was fantastic. I still listen to songs off the soundtrack every now and then. The movies that came after got progressively worse.

If they have to redo the first movie, I at least hope that do a closer comic book adaptation and not just a rehash of the first movie, as that stands on it's own and needs no retelling.

Wither that or do a Crow movie with a female Crow, as while it has been down on the small screen, it would really make a Crow movie more interesting.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
A. I need to see the original "The Crow"
B. You know? Every time I see the news of a remake and the onslaught of people saying "NOOOOOooOOOoOOOOO", I secretly hope the remake will be better even if I really loved the original material. Why? Because I'm a bastard and I want to see you all say "I was wrong on the Internet...My life needs a new purpose".

Note* No offense guys

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
John Marcone said:
blakfayt said:
John Marcone said:
I hope everyone who works on it and the people who green lit the project all die in one big ass fire.
What, Brandon Lee dying making the first film wasn't enough? Seriously, people like you are what's wrong with the world today, it's just fucked up to hope that anyone dies. and I don't care if you were just kidding, death isn't something to joke about.
Actually no. People like you are whats wrong with the world today.
Humourless wretches who take some bullshit, fake moral highground and try to snipe at others because they joke about shit you consider srs bsns.
If I want to joke about people dying then I will damn well do so.
If I honestly want people to die then that is my opinion and has nothing to do with you and your opinion on the matter is invalid.
You are free to discuss the topic of the thread but your opinion on my opinion has no place here.
So I will thank you to keep your false morality to yourself sir.
Good day.
Amen to that.

I don't even need to say it, but... Terrible idea.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LEAVE THE CROW ALONE

THE SEQUELS WERE SHIT ENOUGH

SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT IT WITH THE FIRST ONE

WHICH WAS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE Well, one of my favourite films, anyway

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
That's, what, 4 remakes that I know of, if you count the very remakey sequel and the TV pilot.

Here's an idea, instead of taking good movies and remaking them as rubbish, why not take rubbish ones and redoing them til you get it right?

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
The Crow died in 1994 with Brandon Lee (R.I.P), let his legacy be remembered from the classic.
Also, no offense to Bradley Cooper, but he I see more of a action/professional kind of of man, not the make-up & murder type.

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Ophiuchus said:
Yeah, I'm just gonna stick my fingers in my ears and shout "LA LA LA NOT LISTENING" until this stupid fucking idea goes away.

Leave. It. Alone.
I'm with you on that one brother. La la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaa!

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
SodaDew said:
The Crow died in 1994 with Brandon Lee (R.I.P), let his legacy be remembered from the classic.
Also, no offense to Bradley Cooper, but he I see more of a action/professional kind of of man, not the make-up & murder type.
This is why I don't agree with a reboot.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
The.Bard said:
I can't agree hard enough with the rest of you. The world does not need this. Didn't casting that *BLEEP* faced Edward *bleepy bleep* Furlong into a Crow movie bad enough??
It's okay to swear on the internet. Don't fret.

OP: While I do like Bradley Cooper, he is no Crow. At least, it would be unlikely that he fit the role. Still, how many of us thought Heath Ledger would make a good Joker?

Regardless, stay the fuck away from The Crow, Hollywood. You've fucked it enough.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
I like Cooper, but I don't think that this role is best for the actor

EDIT: Looks like I got Ninja'd.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
NOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO GJNAJgMGAFGD<GAF"<d

Why do I ever have any hope for these godawful remakes? WHYYYY!?!?

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
-Zen- said:
The.Bard said:
I can't agree hard enough with the rest of you. The world does not need this. Didn't casting that *BLEEP* faced Edward *bleepy bleep* Furlong into a Crow movie bad enough??
It's okay to swear on the internet. Don't fret.

OP: While I do like Bradley Cooper, he is no Crow. At least, it would be unlikely that he fit the role. Still, how many of us thought Heath Ledger would make a good Joker?

Regardless, stay the fuck away from The Crow, Hollywood. You've fucked it enough.
Mother chains me up in the basement if I swear, and Mother is always watching. *nervous fidgeting*

I'm actually not sure I've even seen anything with Bradley Cooper in it, so I bear him no ill will. What's he done besides A-Team?

My concern is more for the people behind this film. Even the best actor is powerless against a terrible directorial team.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
The.Bard said:
I'm actually not sure I've even seen anything with Bradley Cooper in it, so I bear him no ill will. What's he done besides A-Team?
He was in Wedding Crashers, The Hangover, and most recently Limitless.

Mar 26, 2008
I want to punch someone right now.

Edward Furlong did such a good job burying the franchise I was hoping no one would be able to find it's corpse in order to defial it. Obviously I was wrong.

DoctorM

Nov 30, 2010
I'm pretty sure, no matter what, he will always be Alias' Bradley Cooper.
Mr. T as the Crow... awesome idea actually. Or Dwight Schultz for that matter.

I wonder if anyone involved has actually read the graphic novel. I remember picking it up several times to buy it, paging through, realizing it's a plotless stream of consciousness emo slam book and putting it down again.

I give kudos to the first movie's writes who were able to tease a story out of that mess.

I have an idea, if you want to really do something with this franchise, finish the Skull Jockey scenes and re-release an extended/Director's cut. I'll buy it again.