A thought experiment

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
You wake up in a bed, hungover. You look around you, and notice you do not recognise this room, or the bed you are sleeping in. You feel something wet on your arm. You look around, and to your horror you see a medulla oblongata residing there, beside you on the bed. How do you react?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I would probably be surprised with myself for suddenly knowing what the fuck that is, especially when I was hungover.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
I'm not a doctor, but I would check to see whether or not I was naked, and then check my skull to make sure it isn't mine. Then I would grab my stuff and leave.

P.S. I don't get hangovers.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Ewww! *quickly retract arm* Uhh...why am I hung over, I don't drink. Where am I? (getting kinda creeped, looks around the room for cameras or windows.)

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I'd probably vomit what with a piece of someone's brain sitting next to me and jump out of the bed. After that I'd try and figure out where I am and what happened. Probably first by searching the room, depending on how gross the brain is I might just run out, and then I'd look around elsewhere in the area.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
'Wow, I actually fucked somebody's brains out.' I don't know, realistically I'd scream girlishly and start freaking out wondering how a part of someone's brain got on my arm.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Well it [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medulla_oblongata] isn't the most specific of body parts in appearance, so I probably wouldn't react to it much past if I found a lump of chicken on my arm. Go "ugh", throw it off, go and wash and try to figure out my surroundings.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I'd probably just see apiece of some matter and not identify it as a part of a brain. The blood, on the other hand, isn't a good sign. Most probably - Thank Chuck Norris that there's no TV monitor in sight that might turn on and ask me to play with it.

Vandy

Apr 18, 2011
Ask it if it's up for sloppy morning after sex.
Get disappointed when it say's I need to go like, right now.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
I would be very impressed that I recognized a specific piece of the brain after I had just awoken. We shall say that I am not the most...graceful...person upon waking. The word 'coherent' can't even enter the context without laughing.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I would look over and ask. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" Then, after joking for a moment, precede to wonder why there was a bit of brain on me.

Logiclul

Sep 18, 2011
I don't view this as a thought experiment as there is no real line of which you could discern people from.

But I would be shocked at first, but would gather myself and learn more about what happened.