A twist on the old "sex change" thread

captainballsack

Feb 13, 2013
clippen05 said:
captainballsack said:
A little bit of gay never hurt anyone. It would be a fantastic opportunity to experiment and learn things about yourself.

Lighten up everyone, it's Christmas.
By that logic the reverse is also true and we should be telling all gay people that "A little straight never hurt anyone." Loved to see how they would react to that; I imagine it wouldn't be with rejoices of being able to "experiment" but more around the lines of calling you a intolerant asshole.
Well, I tell them that they completely misunderstood me.

Sex is sex. For two consenting adults, it isn't the end of the world. If I was in that position, I would make the most of it - I'm not speaking for everyone.

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
I'd probably try my best to make it work.

I'm not straight, so my partner becoming a female would be a bit weird. But with that said, I'm not exactly repulsed by the idea of dating a woman, it just doesn't appeal to me quite as much. There's also the idea of the kind of psychological trauma someone would go through if they spent 18+ years of their life comfortable of the gender they are then had suddenly and forcibly been changed to the gender they weren't. I'd try my best to be there for them and to help them through the troubles they would certainly be experiencing.

Essentially I'd try to be more concerned about how my partner is adjusting then what it is I'm supposed to bone. I get the impression a lot of people aren't thinking about their own partner's feelings when they post...

If all else fails, strap-ons are always an option. And now this post will exist for the rest of history. Good.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Ignoring the obvious trip-to-the-doctor which may or may not be followed by a bunch of paparazzi turning up outside, I think I'd just experiment with her/him for three months, and then I'd be like, "So...that happened."