A Very, very scary Skyrim bug that is happening to me.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Instant K4rma said:
He's in the afterlife, and he's pissed. No one will come with you because he hasn't left you. He's always with you. Following. Watching. Waiting.

Gods have mercy, you have a vengeful spirit on your hands, and he won't be content until you join him in eternal suffering and despair. I'd hate to be in your shoes.

OT: I had a glitch similar to this happen where corpses showed up to my wedding. Needless to say, the attendees didn't much care for this, and decided to panic. I suppose you could try reverting back to an older save.

If you can't do that, well....

[sub] Following. Watching. Waiting.[/sub]
The marriage thing is caused by when the game calls all NPCs marked as your friends to your wedding, forgetting to check whether they are dead. So the game can just pull a dead body half way across the map to attend your wedding. Probably something along those lines brought the body to the docks. Some NPCs have travel routines, and the game wanted him to be at those docks, alive or not.

EDIT: You can also revive him permanently by getting 90 summoning and getting the spell "dead thrall".

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
I had the same thing with this dead horse falling from the sky every time I was on the mountain near Azura's shrine. Pretty funny actually.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
He is playing the ultimate game. He will continue to follow and watch you for all eternity until your mind finally breaks from the psychological torture he is putting you through. Then, and only then, will he finally kill you.

Or maybe Skyrim just has a few too many bugs at the moment and they should make a patch.

Take your pick.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
CulixCupric said:
Hey, if you have to keep necroposting threads, at least read through them so you don't repeat something that's been said multiple times. Kthxbai

OT: Never sleep again. Trust me. Never again.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Swyftstar said:
Sean Hollyman said:
My save before he died is like 10 hours ago.

Ohman..
You should probably get to work then. :p
It will go quicker since you know where to go and what to do. You also might wanna try and space out your saves a little better.
I still have the same problem as I had in Oblivion, where my saves would be every 6-7 hours =/
I think I have saved a total of 65~ times in my total of 105 hours on this toon? lolol, thank god for autosaves. Although they can be pretty stupid at times too >.>

OP: I never really liked the followers in this game. They don't hit hard enough, can't carry enough, get in the way of my spells/sword, and I constantly have to worry about what they can/can't jump over, or if they are going to give away my position because they suck balls at sneaking.

I'd say you're better off, but that really depends on your build and play style.

Aug 1, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
I think my friend here might have moved him.......

[spoiler/][image/]http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/1/1f/The_Slender_Man_by_Pirate_Cashoo.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Just be sure to think about that before going to bed.

Ragnarok185

Oct 14, 2011
Sean Hollyman said:
A little while ago I recruited Athis of the companions as my follower.

During a trip to a dungeon, I swung my 2H Sword and accidentally killed him.

Here is whre things start to get a bit weird. First, when I went back to retrieve the items he was carrying, my game froze whenever I tried to.

Fair enough, probably just a minor bug.

I went to get a new follower, but none would come with me. They all said that I already have a follower.I went back to where he'd died, and his body was still there. Still, nobody will come with me. They all say the same thing.

The creepiest thing of all just happened. I walked outside the East Empire Company, and what was on the edge of the docks?

HIS BODY.

HOLY CRAP.

Help me , I'm getting pretty creeped out.
Try reviving him with a spell and wait for him to die again.

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
Same thing happened to me only it was in the companion quest

Skor or however you spell him dies against the Skinner. I became the leader for the Companions and when I finished the quests, went snooping around Skors room for some loot and what do I find? His dead body on his bed. Oo

galdon2004

Mar 7, 2009
Mr.K. said:
I have a similar glitch with a dragon near Whiterun, every time I step outside the dragon corpse will come crashing down from the sky, and then 5/10 times it will glitch out even further and start rolling around.

Now I just need a mod that can detect it and play They see me rollin', they hatin' track.
*dragon bones rolling down the hill* Merrily we roll along.. roll along.. roll along.. merrily we roll along....