About LEGO Games

yzzlthtz

May 1, 2008
InProgress said:
Lego BSG is already available if you have Lego X-Wing fighters: http://galacticaa.net/2005/11/01/battlestar-galactica-lego-goodness

Also, I'm a bit confused. Is this thread about Lego videogames or the Lego game in real life?
it's the real life lego game where all the pieces are giant and robotic and can actually kill you.

Shadow Tyrant

Jun 18, 2008
babyblues said:
wtf? You made this thread already, dude.
Qtf.

They don't have to make the LEGO games "Just for kids." Personally, I'd enjoy a LEGO themed GTA or something similar. Even LEGO Megaman. They don't have to "tone it down just for the kiddies." All you have to do is rate it M and you're set.

You know what would be awesome? A LEGO racer, similar to Burnout. When you crash, pieces fly off your car, and if you lose enough pieces, your ride falls apart and you're disqualified. And the best part about the game is that you play to unlock more pieces, and you get to build your ride from the ground up.

I would so buy that game.

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
heh heh...ummm...Well I kinda put in in the Rp threads cause it was less crowded and I guess it got redirected.
So yeah great ideas everyone! really great. I am really hoping for lego matrix. And shadow are you saying they intended little lego chars with light sabers and no talking with cheesy jokes intended for ADULTS? I mean it's really fun to play them but lets face it i can usually name 3 classics they'll get after batman. spider man, x-men, and hey maybe even a superman one cause their working with D.C. All those I named will be fun, but they'll still be able to be played by kids also. But anyway great ideas everyone! Let's all hope for them.

TheIceface

May 8, 2008
-Leisure Suite Lego: Larry's hard yellow adventure. ~Possible Barbie nudity involved.
-Hannibal Lego: You taste like plastic. ~An adventure in swallowing choking hazards.
-Lego Star Trek: Star Wars is for nerds. ~Because Star Wars is for nerds.
-The Lego Bible: Lets play God! ~I'd play it.
-Monty Python and the Lego Grail ~Complete with a witty something!

....and I've lost interest in my own post.

Jan 14, 2008
lego games might be designed for kids, but just because they are rated E doesnt mean they are only for kids. they are still fun games... since so far they have been made off of movies, i doubt team fortress will go through although i can still dream. im thinking a super hero movie will be next (alien might actually work...)

AlisonPrime

Jun 20, 2008
Lego X-files (think, a game per season, it would PRINT money, and it can be hillarious!)
Lego Harry Potter (its coming, you know it, i know it, its going to happen)
Lego Lord of the Rings (Again, obvious)
Lego Dragon Ball Z (it could happen!)
Lego Metal Gear Solid (You know Kojima's humor...)
Lego Resident Evil (hey, they made Indiana Jones Kid Friendly (Movie 2 was the basis for the PG 13 rating))
Lego X-men (I would buy it)
Lego Spider-Man (they did Batman, its possible)
Lego Halo (dont ask me where it came from...)
Lego Matrix (i agree, lego bullet time would be...hillarious)
Lego Friday the 13th (it could happen)
Lego Homestar Runner (I would LOVE Lego Strong Bad)
Lego Silent Hill (Lego Phead would ROCK!!!)
Lego Star Trek (i would love it)

Those are my ideas for Lego Games

AlisonPrime

Jun 20, 2008
Shadow Tyrant said:
babyblues said:
wtf? You made this thread already, dude.
Qtf.

They don't have to make the LEGO games "Just for kids." Personally, I'd enjoy a LEGO themed GTA or something similar. Even LEGO Megaman. They don't have to "tone it down just for the kiddies." All you have to do is rate it M and you're set.

You know what would be awesome? A LEGO racer, similar to Burnout. When you crash, pieces fly off your car, and if you lose enough pieces, your ride falls apart and you're disqualified. And the best part about the game is that you play to unlock more pieces, and you get to build your ride from the ground up.

I would so buy that game.
Lego GTA? wont happen, Kubrick bought the license to make GTA themed building sets and they only made characters for GTA 3 and GTA VC, i know...i bought them...

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
hmmm, lego tf2, or leggo saving private ryan...or monty python, I ahd that idea before...I wanan see it...GET ON THAT DAMMIT

Shadow Tyrant

Jun 18, 2008
AlisonPrime said:
Lego GTA? wont happen, Kubrick bought the license to make GTA themed building sets and they only made characters for GTA 3 and GTA VC, i know...i bought them...
Note the "or something similar." I know it's not going to happen. Neither is 95% of the shit on your list. I'm just using it as an example.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Parents don't care, as long as there is no blood (LEGOs - like Gods- can't bleed!) or swear words (I guess they can cuss but you can take swear words out) or Sex (LEGOs would look goofy doing it anyway) and an E or (at most) T rating on the box, then "LEGO Scarface" and "LEGO Pulp Fiction" isn't going to bother them.

Although LEGO Pulp Fiction would probably be the most fucked up game you'll play - being captured and raped by LEGO rednecks and then killing them with a [lego] Katana and all...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I forgot that Drugs are bad too, so in LEGO scarface, instead of cocaine it would just be sugar or something, and everyone gets addicted to candy - and you become a candy dealer.

AlisonPrime

Jun 20, 2008
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
Parents don't care, as long as there is no blood (LEGOs - like Gods- can't bleed!) or swear words (I guess they can cuss but you can take swear words out) or Sex (LEGOs would look goofy doing it anyway) and an E or (at most) T rating on the box, then "LEGO Scarface" and "LEGO Pulp Fiction" isn't going to bother them.

Although LEGO Pulp Fiction would probably be the most fucked up game you'll play - being captured and raped by LEGO rednecks and then killing them with a [lego] Katana and all...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I forgot that Drugs are bad too, so in LEGO scarface, instead of cocaine it would just be sugar or something, and everyone gets addicted to candy - and you become a candy dealer.
Lego Indiana Jones had an animation where you "Whip" Willie, pull her to you, and Kiss her

Coincidently, in Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga, with Indiana Jones as an unlockable, you can Whip Mace Windu...lego racism...Its there! (I have 3 adopted brothers, all black and special needs, i love them with all my heart, so im not racist though i would be lying if i said i didnt have a thought or 2 that leaned that way, we all do even if we dont like to admit it, but i wouldnt call myself racist, just normal...ok abnormal, im a Female gamer, according to people on Xbox live, i should not exist.)