Achievement Hunters

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Fuzion Frenzy 2.

The game came with my Xbox so I can be partially excused. But other than that one game I only really hunt for achivements on the games I like.

Uszi

Feb 10, 2008
I have an issue with achievement whoring though...

I hate when games force you to play through like 3 times to get all the achievements. So you either have to like, play the game 3 times, or you have to do one of those bullshit, achievement guide playthroughs.

I beat Fallout 3 a couple of times for fun. And then I was like, wow, I only have half the achievements. So I tried to play through using one of those guides that had me running around with neutral karma, saving before I leveled, reloading the old save and blowing up megaton to get the level and the bad karma. It was boring and shitty and I stopped playing.

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
I just play games i wan to play, even if they are kids games like Thrillville.

On a side note. I am very proud of my 1750/1750 in Halo 3. i also had 1000/1000 in The force unleashed then there was DLC ..

Electro-coma

Apr 9, 2010
Uszi said:
I have an issue with achievement whoring though...

I hate when games force you to play through like 3 times to get all the achievements. So you either have to like, play the game 3 times, or you have to do one of those bullshit, achievement guide playthroughs.

I beat Fallout 3 a couple of times for fun. And then I was like, wow, I only have half the achievements. So I tried to play through using one of those guides that had me running around with neutral karma, saving before I leveled, reloading the old save and blowing up megaton to get the level and the bad karma. It was boring and shitty and I stopped playing.
Yeah...sometimes I wonder why in some games there're this shitty achievements as if they can't think of anything at least mildly entertaining.