Achievent You Have Seen That Is Worth The Most?

aaronx83

Dec 18, 2009
Wich is the achievement that you have ever...achieved wich has the most G's
The one I once saw was in Afro Saurai, because by beating the game in both difficulties you unlocked a 200 G's achievement

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Woodsey said:
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Two Worlds' end-game achievement is 370G.
They knew it was that bad then.
Never got into this game... IN the first 30 seconds it asked me to walk into the layer, and before I said two words a few enemies pounced me and killed me before I could raise a finger. Turned the game off and sold it...

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Woodsey said:
They knew it was that bad then.
I didn't really notice it when I was playing, I had a great time with the game, but the dialogue really pissed me off. Thinking back, it was very clunky, but I still love it being so terrible! ^.^

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
This.

I actually completed this game just to prove to myself that it was terrible, repetative and easy. I was succesfull in my proving and I am scarred with that 370G of completion.

UBERfionn

Jun 7, 2010
Apparently you can get 1000g in the first level of the avatar: the last air bender game.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
UBERfionn said:
Apparently you can get 1000g in the first level of the avatar: the last air bender game.
I've seen the video: Find first enemies, back into corner and Hammer the B button for about two minutes.

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Im gonna pull a reverse and give you the least "worth" achievement ever :p. In Borderlands Zombie isle of doctor ned DLC, killing the bosses first form gives an achiev worth 49 points...and killing his second form gives you another one..worth one :p. l33t.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
UBERfionn said:
Worse than that, 1000G in a minute just for spamming one button

OT: On Band Hero, one achievement is worth about 500G if I remember, but to get there you unlock others anyway, so you get another 200G along the way, so really it's worth 700G which is just silly, IMO

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
The single most valuable achievement I have is the 180 point one from Lego Star Wars 2 for completing the game 100%. I've heard of more valuable ones, but they almost all come from terrible games.

Hisshiss said:
Im gonna pull a reverse and give you the least "worth" achievement ever :p. In Borderlands Zombie isle of doctor ned DLC, killing the bosses first form gives an achiev worth 49 points...and killing his second form gives you another one..worth one :p. l33t.
Ah, but there are also plenty of achievements worth 0 points.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Don't know about most but in C&C 3 theres about 10 achievments worth og, apart from one other they are the only one's i have.

r0mulu5

Oct 19, 2009
In Battlefield 2 to reach the highest rank you had to be one of the top players and have thousands of hours of playtime (at least one rank actually has a time requirement to achieve, and it's not small!)

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
Hisshiss said:
In Dead or Alive 4, if you rank down online you unlock an achievement worth 0G.