Activision Aims Tony Hawk: Shred at Kids

blarghblarghhhhh

Mar 16, 2010
they need to make another tony hawk 2x type game. If you didnt play that game and still have an xbox sitting around I would highly recomend picking it up. It is the definitive tony hawk game.

Thick

Feb 10, 2009
Whatever problems in design there will invariably be in the game, I can't help but think that another part of the problem is insisting the use of a stupid peripheral.

As crap as the game sounds, there is something oddly appealing about leaving impact craters when you land.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I actually quite like the sound of an unrealistic skating game like this. It sounds like a lot of fun, playing a caricature of a realistic skating game.

Now, that stupid board peripheral, however...

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
I remember the first 3 games in the series and how much I loved them. They just killed it and been downhill past several years.

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
I'll stick with EA Skate... I've left the Hawking days far behind me for more realistic endeavors

ENKC

May 3, 2010
I love Tony Hawk games with a passion that is almost beyond measure. But as for getting "less" realistic? Hmm. A huge part of the appeal was always in the absurd arcadey excess of the series. In fact, this is going in the polar opposite direction to the Skate series that is currently putting the old bull out to pasture.