Ad Parody Video Personifies FarmVille

Feb 13, 2008
Amnestic said:
Fixed that for you. For some of the guys I know, their primary use for Facebook is stalking girls they want to bone.

If you did that in real life, you'd get arrested, but because it's over Facebook it's LOL OKAY apparently.
And the reason I put in pimping originally is that some girls (& guys) WANT to be stalked, because it might be someone sparkly. Who they can fall in love with and have wonderful lovely babies with.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Oh my God, this was hilarious!!!
"FUN SUCKS!"

I just don't know how you didn't quote Harvest Moon series. Like, it's almost the same ideia but probably way better.

KarmicToast

Nov 11, 2008
This is pretty funny, but I do think it's interesting how he is attacking a virtual money-making scheme while putting 8 advertsing annotations on the vid, as well as the youtube pop-up ad, extending the video by 30 seconds for additional ads, and making his video description an ad for spending money on him.

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
That was an awesome video and it reminds me exactly why I don't play games like farmville. I complain to all my friends that play it all the time that its stupid and they need to stop. I'd rather gouge out my eyes than play that game.

Leroy Frederick

Jan 27, 2009
He's so right, I've played it (I say that loosely), trust me, don't do it, you'll need a few weeks in rehab to recover for every minute played!

Not to mention all the annoying random requests your Facebook account will get spammed with like 'Your friend's found a pigeon and it needs a home, click to place it in your farm.'...

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Leroy Frederick said:
'Your friend's found a pigeon and it needs a home, click to place it in your farm.'...
"Your friend has found a pigeon and it needs a home, click here to place it in your oven."

*Sigh* If only...

Leroy Frederick

Jan 27, 2009
Amnestic said:
Leroy Frederick said:
'Your friend's found a pigeon and it needs a home, click to place it in your farm.'...
"Your friend has found a pigeon and it needs a home, click here to place it in your oven."

*Sigh* If only...
Hahaha, that would get PETA on zynga's case (or farm)!

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I'll admit, I occasionally play my Farmville. I'm neighbors with my parents and thier friends, and since I don't play the game enough to actually buy a house, I pretend to have an awsome loft in the barn.

However, I go on long spurts of inactivity, so my facebook requests are filled with at least 100 FARMVILLE gift requests.